Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

This is getting better and better...But I don't think this is Bruce's house,its probably one of many Wayne buildings.

Correct me if I'm wrong...I think Aquaman is not confirmed,people started talking that it is official but I don't think that is the case.

Correct me if I'm wrong...I think Aquaman is not confirmed,people started talking that it is official but I don't think that is the case.
Khal Drogo is playing him. Because that makes perfect sense for someone who was raised deep underwater...

I see where are you guys coming from,I also see a lot of articles and texts about it but no official WB or DC confirmation,at least I didn't find it...Not saying its not there,but didn't saw it.I watched video about SDCC14 on Youtube and if I remember correctly name of the channel was Emergency Awesome and that guy knows stuff,he dosent just go on and say what he likes,most of the time he is correct and he mention that it is not official...I also thought it is official for a while but yea... Also did you guys watch that new's report about scenes from Detroit?

EDIT:It looks like someone just mentioned it...Nothing is official,I'm not saying he won't be our Aquaman but yea...

I see where are you guys coming from,I also see a lot of articles and texts about it but no official WB or DC confirmation,at least I didn't find it...Not saying its not there,but didn't saw it.I watched video about SDCC14 on Youtube and if I remember correctly name of the channel was Emergency Awesome and that guy knows stuff,he dosent just go on and say what he likes,most of the time he is correct and he mention that it is not official...I also thought it is official for a while but yea... Also did you guys watch that new's report about scenes from Detroit?

EDIT:It looks like someone just mentioned it...Nothing is official,I'm not saying he won't be our Aquaman but yea...
Momoa's Aquaman. The days of an entity making the "official' announcement is slowly dying away with Twitter, and the internet becoming peoples #1 info choice. When the pitcher from my favorite team gets traded a half hour before the deadline, and its TWITTER that announces the news first! oh what is this world coming to.

You mean Jason Momoa. Khal Drogo is a character Jason Momoa plays on Game of Thrones.
For Clarification, I read the novels before there was a show, but thank you. Yes, Game of Thrones was a series of novels before it was a show.

What I meant to say was "Conan is cast as Aquaman."

My point is that this is reverse white washing a cast. I would have loved to have seen Donald Glover as Spider-man, so this isn't a "fanboy freaking out because they changed the color of a character" thing. This is an evolution doesn't make any damn sense for a man to be dark skinned if he lives underwater thing. In fact, he should be the whitest m-fer on the planet. Whatever. It doesn't matter anyway.

That destroyed building in Detroit...

That could just be a building in Detroit. Not necessarily anything destroyed by Batsy or Supes.
Ye but it was on that site "ComingSoon.Net" and I also saw few videos,people were building sets etc,you can see crew working.But yea knowing its Detroit xD...Wayne sign also helps.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
That's what I say. Grow a pair DC, Marvel would have moved Cap. I don't really take a side, nor claim to be a superfan...but we all know if people were going to see one movie...

That's what I say. Grow a pair DC, Marvel would have moved Cap. I don't really take a side, nor claim to be a superfan...but we all know if people were going to see one movie...
This was said before, but Marvel sets their release dates for their movies (ex. Captain America 3) in stone way in advance. For instance, way before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was even put together as an idea. And I agree we all know if people were going to see one of these movies, it would probably be Captain America 3, because there are too many Marvel fanboys...and fangirls. Although BvS comes out first so it has a major advantage now.

Ummm,decision to keep them at same date is idiotic so I don't understand why are people mad at DC.They just earned money with this...Why would they fight with Cap 3 and risk losing people when they can just change date a bit...MARVEL would lose this duel but no need to risk it.

hahaha i really want see it