I REMEMBER THE POSTER OF A MOVIE BUT CAN NOT REMBER ITS TITLE

Tools    

I saw this movie poster a while ago..

the poster is a girl and she's laying on a pile of random stuff and its very like aesthetic looking. and the words i think were in bold and all white and like in ariel black font.

For some reason i remember the movie being an older movie like before the 2000's but I'm not sure. I just remember thinking the poster looked modern and pretty for the year the movie was from.

i think the girl was in like a school girl outfit and i think it was like a foreign horror movie.

i remember thinking the girl on the cover was mary elizabeth winstead but it wasn't her.

if anybody can help. THANKSSSSS.

it wasn't pulp fiction. it was more like the american beauty poster where she's laying in the roses

i tried to post a drawing of i did of the poster but i don't think it posted. if you open it in a new tab it works though

Slither?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Here is the painting "Ophelia", painted by John Everett Millais, about 1851-1852. The model was Elizabeth Siddal. The painting had a major influence on the history of Western Art