I Know This Much Is True

Tools    

http://deadline.com/2017/10/mark-ruf...ce-1202190748/

"The premium cable network is developing I Know This Much Is True, an eight-episode limited drama series starring and executive produced by Mark Ruffalo (The Avengers), from FilmNation Entertainment (Arrival).

Like Big Little Lies, I Know This Much Is True is based on a popular book, the 1998 novel by bestselling author Wally Lamb, which was an Oprah’s Book Club pick that year.

Written and directed by filmmaker Derek Cianfrance (Blue Valentine), I Know This Much Is True is described as an epic family saga that explores the American identity following the parallel lives of twin brothers Dominick and Thomas Birdsey throughout the latter half of the 20th century. Ruffalo will pull double duty, starring as both brothers.

Ruffalo and Lamb, who have been collaborating on a TV adaptation of the book for the past two years, executive produce with Cianfrance as well as Ben Browning & Glen Basner of indie film company FilmNation."

I loved the book, so this news has me pumped. Can't wait.

Love Mark Ruffalo. Can definitely see him twice.

http://www.wallylamb.net/hbos-i-know...e-this-spring/

"The six-episode limited series, based on my novel of the same name, is set to run this spring."

Looks like it could be a good one. Ruffalo sure has put on weight. I thought it was just for Dark Waters, but he's evidently eating too much apple pie...

⬆️ I have a huge crush on him. His voice is to die for.

He once said in an interview that he was a fat kid. His friends called him Ruffalo the Buffalo.

I'm waiting for it to end already so I can binge it. I can't do the weekly thing. Saw some reviews mention it's too depressing and I had to chuckle. This is just the first episode...they have no idea.

Looks like it could be a good one. Ruffalo sure has put on weight. I thought it was just for Dark Waters, but he's evidently eating too much apple pie...
IIRC, he put on weight to portray the heavier brother in the new series. He said it was very hard to do at the end. IIRC, he shot the slimmer brother scenes 1st, which makes sense.