Rate the last Book you read

Tools    

A difficult read at times since Isaacson really makes a strong effort to explain some of the science in some parts, but the more personal aspects of his life are extremely well described.

Weird is relative.

I was reading this at work, but didn't manage to get through it and then I forgot about it. 'Twas interesting if very verbose. I should try again sometime.

I was reading this at work, but didn't manage to get through it and then I forgot about it. 'Twas interesting if very verbose. I should try again sometime.

Which version do you have? I have read the William Buck version(s) in English, which are condensed but preserve the spirit of the original-- which is impossibly long! The real Mahabharata is 3 or 4 times longer than the Bible.

Weird is relative.
Which version do you have?
It was online, and for some reason the version available on public domain was Vol. 4, I think. I lost the link, though.
I'd like to own an actual physical copy, so I'll look up the William Buck edits.

It was online, and for some reason the version available on public domain was Vol. 4, I think. I lost the link, though.
I'd like to own an actual physical copy, so I'll look up the William Buck edits.

Cool, that's what I would recommend. If you ever get to read it, let me know what you think.

Set in a post apocalyptic world where there are no children being born, pregnancies end in death etc.
It drags and there is no story. Everytime you think it is going to an interesting direction it just... doesn't. 2/5

Yet another edition of the letters of Sylvia Plath, but fascinating to me. This is the 1st of 2 volumes recently published.

Tragic to read the letters through 1956 knowing that 7 years later she took her own life.

Re-read for maybe the 3rd or 4th time. Excellent book IMO though Plath did not think so.

Her major poems.

Title of this book is misleading, IMO. I thought, naturally, it would be about the domestic history of the British royal household, which, to me, seemed very interesting. Some of it is, but the author waffles on for pages about unrelated stuff. Returned for a refund.

Excellent book. I loved it.

So, what did you like about it? I assume you will recommend it.

Returned for a refund.
Stop.returning.books.for.refunds!!!! Just join a library for Gods sake

Stop.returning.books.for.refunds!!!! Just join a library for Gods sake
Trying to think what business this is of yours.