The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

And I had the tux made for me, I bought it. So now I have an appropriate outfit in case I decide to start singing on cruise ships. Or the next time I have my picture taken for my drivers license. Or a job interview. "Hello, Miss Lady."

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I posted this in another thread, thought I'd share it here too. Going to be a father for a second time.

Suspect's Reviews

That's called a smoking jacket, you cad.

Yeah, I went for the Bogie in Casablanca thing. Made me stand out from the groomsmen, too. They got the more standard tuxes.
Congrats Holden!

It looks like you guys had a blast at your wedding! Lovely bride and the groom is looking pretty hip too!

I seen Suspect do this the other day, and only two people were on line tonight...so why not!

Though by the time I was done, more people got on line. See this is what happens when I quit work early with the flu.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Did it.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	373.8 KB
ID:	50082  

Congratulations TUS. Very happy for you.

Congratulations HP. You looked very dapper. I hope you're both very happy.

mark.... how many of those does it take to pull a sleigh? Also, like CR, I'm interested in how long those antlers managed to stay on.

Proposal to start measuring things in "catpower" instead of "horsepower."
Quoted just in case I ever get pulled up for being 'silly'

Congrats to @Holden Pike and bride- looks like the two of you are brimming with happiness. What a fun wedding.

And congrats to @TheUsualSuspect - your son is a real cutie- and I' m sure new baby will be too. Good luck and joy to your family.

OMG @mark f I literally was lol at your cats for Santa!!! Nice looking cats too. Although in the middle pic, your cat seems to have a look on his (her?) face like he's thinkin'
"Sigh, the things I have to abide from these humans, just to obtain a bowl of Meow Mix. " Hilariously funny, Mark.

You ready? You look ready.
Winter!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	43A3767D-A24E-4142-9150-B0BB34EA8FEA.jpeg
Views:	96
Size:	256.6 KB
ID:	50086   Click image for larger version

Name:	77031233-07DB-4782-897C-BBFFEB604BDD.jpeg
Views:	87
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	50087   Click image for larger version

Name:	5395612D-D219-4A6B-B452-E905B80462AC.jpeg
Views:	89
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	50088   Click image for larger version

Name:	9818839D-326A-4A22-9DE0-E051653F8F21.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	50089  
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Best Christmas Prezent ever?

In case you humans are wondering, we are the reason the shelves are bare.

What you can't see is she is standing on her sister's shoulders. Yes, they have a trenchcoat and fedora that they wear as well.

Mofos have the most beautiful cats- and the funniest. A great way to start off the day
@doubledenim.