Netflix Party Recommendations

Tools    

Dear All,

I'm taking part in a Netflix Party party on Friday and am looking for recommendations for a good film to watch in company. Last time we watched Hush, which I thought was a terrible movie, but we had a great time picking out plot flaws, taking bets on what was going to happen to whom, and generally just making daft comments. So I'm looking for recommendations for good films to watch in company, not necessarily good films per se.

TIA,
Graham

Dear All,

I'm taking part in a Netflix Party party on Friday and am looking for recommendations for a good film to watch in company. Last time we watched Hush, which I thought was a terrible movie, but we had a great time picking out plot flaws, taking bets on what was going to happen to whom, and generally just making daft comments. So I'm looking for recommendations for good films to watch in company, not necessarily good films per se.

TIA,
Graham
Hello Buddy,

If you are more into TV series and liked GOT.
Then I would suggest you Vikings, The Lost Kingdom or Spartacus.

I have binged watched Vikings 3 time as of now.

Hello Buddy,

If you are more into TV series and liked GOT.
Then I would suggest you Vikings, The Lost Kingdom or Spartacus.

I have binged watched Vikings 3 time as of now.
Thanks for your suggestion. However, I don't think a series would fit our "viewing pattern". We're just looking to kill a couple of hours on Friday night. We're a general purpose social group doing this for the second time, and we're not going to do this with any regularity, so we're going to need something that's about an hour and a half and stands on its own.

Joker would fit the bill.

Joker would fit the bill.
Thank you. I've been asked to make two suggestions. I'll suggest this as one of them.

Anyone else got a suggestion, please?

A Quiet Place would also be good for ensemble viewing.
That looks ideal. Thank you.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Murder Party, a B (very B) horror comedy, is on NF. Might be something fun to mock and yell at in a group.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Thanks for all the suggestions. Looks like it's going to be A Quiet Place this weekend, but the thread can become a general "What's good to watch in a group" thread, rather than for my specific needs.

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I don't think a series would fit our "viewing pattern". We're just looking to kill a couple of hours on Friday night. We're a general purpose social group doing this for the second time, and we're not going to do this with any regularity, so we're going to need something that's about an hour and a half and stands on its own.
If this is the case, then I would suggest you to watch "Extraction" available on Netflix. If you want to see some Mafia Action based movie.