What's a good streaming service for the kinds of movies I like?

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I'll do Putlocker if I have to, it's just it takes quite a while to load and constantly pauses a lot. Plus the worst part is all the pop up advertisements you have to deal with. So I try to find something better if possible.

Yeah it's a pain. I don't have issues with the pop-up. But the video quality does take a hit, that is my complaint! If its a story like movie, I do try it. But if it's something with great CGI or something I do wait for it to come on Prime. Or some other platform. It's just that their servers are pounded all throughout the day! I do not have a lot of issues with the rotating circle a lot, sometimes in the afternoon maybe. Rest of the day, it's pretty nice.

Mind you, I had crap AT&T internet of 18Mbps in 2019, before I let it go!

Oh okay, thanks. Well I've used other streaming services before on the same internet connection that work a lot faster than putlocker, so it's definitely putlocker that's the issue, and not the internet connection I think.

Yup! Being the most popular they take the most hit.

What about a streaming service that would have the James Bond movies, any that would? Netflix and Prime never seems to have them, but are there any with a Bond selection?

The obvious answer for a single movie is to search Google for, e.g., "stream silence of the lambs", but, on the other hand, if you have a list of what you want and can't find them, then maybe the answer is to go in the opposite direction and pick a service and look for something that's NOT on your list, that you might not generally pick. In a crazy time like this adding frustration to aggravation doesn't help, but sometimes random discoveries do.