80's action, mafia/gang, uzi's, low budget, lots of sex, strip club

Tools    

Hi all.
I hope someone can help me with this movie title.
I remember watching this movie on VHS some 25-30 years ago. It was either american or canadian movie. If i remember correct it was was set in San Francisco. It featured some sort of mob or gang wanting to do a robbery, where i don't remember. I remember loads of shooting with uzi's or some other sort of miniautomatic. However the movie was cheaply made, said uzi's produced no flare or smoke when fired, and the gunshot sounds sounded like they had been dubbed from other sources, poor acting, and nearly 1/4 of the movie was basically just the characters sitting in a sex club watching peepshows...

This is a longshot, but it could be Crime Zone.

I watched it a while ago, and frankly dozed off couple of times during it, because it was that bad. So I don't remember much of the story, but I had to watch it because I had just discovered Sherilyn Fenn and was dealing with a mad crush.

Good call, but unfortunately not the one. Crime Zone is sci-fi film, the one I am looking for isn't.

(and yes, Sherilyn Fenn was cute back then)

freedom~empathy~peace
Here is a link to a page with a long list of movies that feature characters using Uzi weaponry. Unfortunately, the list is alphabetical with the release dates not included (great shame).

You never know though - you might recognize one of these titles:
http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showth...-LOOOONG-LIST!