RIP Max von Sydow

Tools    

One of my on screen heroes is gone. You will be missed Max, wherever you are I am sure you are beating the ruler of that realm in chess at this very moment. RIP

He ruled in Dune. Was brilliant in Escape to Victory, perked up Minority Report but he'll always be Ming.
(didn't know he was the voice of Vigo in Ghostbusters 2 though)

RIP to a acting great. My favourite film that he was in (so far anyway) is 'Intacto'.
Other favourites include Flash Gordon, Minority Report, The Seventh Seal and The Night Visitor.

Rest in Peace. Absolute legend. Pure gravitas, such a commanding presence mixed with an inexplicable amount of inherent warmth.
Yoda, I agree with Stirchley, very well said! I especially agree with the latter part of your statement. The warmth. Godspeed, Max!

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
RIP to a acting great. My favourite film that he was in (so far anyway) is 'Intacto'.
Other favourites include Flash Gordon, Minority Report, The Seventh Seal and The Night Visitor.
I love Intacto. I had a problem locating this DVD in it's proper format. So I bought it off the Lion's Gate website.

Favorite Max von Sydow performance is Shame

Yoda, I agree with Stirchley, very well said! I especially agree with the latter part of your statement. The warmth. Godspeed, Max!
It's really something, right? It's almost like the voice is the commanding part, but the face and its expressions convey the warmth.

Favorite Max von Sydow performance is Shame
Recently saw this for the 1st time. Enjoyed it.