Why I'm Not Watching Endgame

Tools    

Im seeing this Sunday because dont do opening night deal cause prefer Noon or 2pm showings. Also Sunday gives ample time for the masses to be less a problem to get a good middle seat. Only thing I fear is my Bladder and Legs for 3 hours

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I've seen a few (non-spoilery) reviews/comments from people who hated Infinity War but loved Endgame, so maybe you shouldn't write it off completely.

A bucket of anxiety
I've seen a few (non-spoilery) reviews/comments from people who hated Infinity War but loved Endgame, so maybe you shouldn't write it off completely.
I mean since I've done the video, I've considered it but I do watch it I don't want to see it in theaters. I know it's the best way to see a big film like that but I have to save money for my own film I'm working on.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I didn't much care for IW. Pacing was off for me and score (lack of?) made things even slower. Strange that I really enjoyed End Game, huh? I took my nephew yesterday and was surprisingly entertained. I don't know what I expected, and a bit of it was convoluted, but I still enjoyed much more than IW. If that means anything to you.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I bet it has to do with the opening scene and GORGEOUS if not nostalgic and emotional song playing over the title sequence. That all just mellowed me the hell out and it felt right.

A bucket of anxiety
I didn't much care for IW. Pacing was off for me and score (lack of?) made things even slower. Strange that I really enjoyed End Game, huh? I took my nephew yesterday and was surprisingly entertained. I don't know what I expected, and a bit of it was convoluted, but I still enjoyed much more than IW. If that means anything to you.
I'm glad you liked it but I also heard the entire plot synopsis of it and I don't really think I'd have the patience for it for almost the same reasons Infinity War frustrated me mainly because it's Infinity War backwards with fan service. Even if I liked it more than the previous film, that's still with (in my opinion) Infinity War being bad.

I also find it intriguing that the ones saying Infinity War is better are saying that was better in storytelling and movement and that with it ending the way it does, an ending that moved me hearing it being described to me, but with that being said, that moment that sounds really awesome and satisfying is behind 2 hours of what I predicted to be filler.

If it shows up on Netflix, I doubt I'll be able to fight off my curiosity (or urge to see it just to further prove my point with the off chance I surprisingly prove myself wrong) but for now I really just want to watch better movies.

Welcome to the human race...
At this rate, it's more likely to end up on Disney+ than Netflix.

I'm not watching it because I haven't seen more than half of the Marvel Universe films. Superhero films for the most part are just not my thing.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

A bucket of anxiety
At this rate, it's more likely to end up on Disney+ than Netflix.
I don't know. I wasn't expecting to see Infinity War on there, that was a hit but there it is. Chillin with Guardian 2 and Ragnarok.

I don't know. I wasn't expecting to see Infinity War on there, that was a hit but there it is. Chillin with Guardian 2 and Ragnarok.
Well, I mean, disneyplus hasn’t launched yet lol

A system of cells interlinked
I liked it.

It's funny, on the way to the theater, I thought to myself "Man, I hope this isn't another collection of giant set pieces with exposition dumps in between." Imagine my surprise when the film turned out to be quite different from that. I won't go into details, as I don't want to sump spoilers in this thread, but I liked the film quite a bit. Definitely had some pacing issues, but overall, it didn't take away from the experience too much.