Guess the film duo

Tools    

Shrek/Natural Born Killers?

A Vietnam vet goes back to Vietnam to rescue POW's and destroy the death star

Missing in Action/Star Wars

A mute and a nurse go to a cabin where they are killed as part of a ritualistic sacrifice to please the gods.

Yeah, HK got it. I'm throwing softballs though. Swan's duo, I can't figure out the first half....
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Persona/Cabin in the Woods?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I don't like the title of this thread. It makes me think it should be about two people/duos.

Desperate Depression era couples submit themselves to a draining marathon dance contest, and one of the survivors becomes unusually attached to his therapist, who he follows on vacation and is embraced by the therapist's family.

So glad you got that, Holden. I couldn't bring the first half to mind. I kept seeing a b&w films. Strange, as I don't think I've seen either film.

They Shoot Horses Don't They?/What About Bob?

Two hippies go looking for America and find the Ark of the Covenant.

I don't like the title of this thread. It makes me think it should be about two people/duos.
Thank you for your constructive criticism. I admit to not putting a lot of thought into the title. Would you care to offer some alternatives?

So glad you got that, Holden. I couldn't bring the first half to mind. I kept seeing a b&w films. Strange, as I don't think I've seen either film.

They Shoot Horses Don't They?/What About Bob?

Two hippies go looking for America and find the Ark of the Covenant.
Easy Raiders?

A little boy and his pet giant robot (with assistance from ridiculously stereotyped scientists and soldiers) fight huge alien monsters emerging through a portal under the ocean.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. I admit to not putting a lot of thought into the title. Would you care to offer some alternatives?
I would have called it "Siamese Twin Movies."

Isn't that confusing because it implies the movies are alike or some such or other?
Well, it's two movies that join together and become one. Like siamese twins. It doesn't matter if they're both different movies because they have become one.

Something easier might be "Movie Connections" because it's two movies connecting together.

But that's more vague and doesn't stand out. It wouldn't be remembered.

You have to get a mod to change a thread title. PM Destiny. She'll do it.