Never Been Watched

Tools    

Serpico is one, and I've never gotten around to seeing Casablanca

The King's Speech, Black Swan, Un Prophet, Four Lions, Piranha (2010), Dracula (1979), To Kill A Mockingbird, L'Avventura, Gommorah, Sunshine Cleaning, 5x2.

I can't think of anymore atm.

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
Serpico is one, and I've never gotten around to seeing Casablanca
I'm not a fan of seeing old movies just because they are labeled "classics", but Casablanca is an example of an amazing movie that still holds up to this day. Bogart's best work (unless you are a Maltese Falcon fan). It is definitely worth your time, though I am not as much of a fan of Serpico. Definitely check Casablanca first.

Anyone ever seen Barb Wire? I am a little embarrassed to say I have, but I only mention it because it steals the entire plot from Casablanca. Talk about two opposite ends of the spectrum.

Love story

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Oh boy, there are several, but the ones I can think of off the top of my head are MASH, Harold and Maude, Mr Smith Goes to Washington, The Guns of Navarone and Blue Velvet.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I have had Runaway Train and Star Wreck on my DVD Queue for years and just keep putting stuff ahead of them, my mom is the one who recommended Runaway Train so I think that's why I've been putting it off.

I have had 'Pirate Radio' on my queue for a while... I really want to watch it I just haven't been in the right mood yet.

Many still. Most notable ones or ones that are quite shocking:

Psycho
Gone with the Wind
A Streetcar Named Desire
Singin' in the Rain
La Dolce Vita
Eyes Wide Shut
Annie Hall
Network
Once Upon a Time in the West
Once Upon a Time in America
Fight Club

2001: A Space Odyssey

And it's not really a movie, but I never got to see Roots.
Oh, you have to see 2001, one of my absolute favorites. It's not for everybody, heck I had to see it twice to appreciate it, but it really is a masterpiece.

Honestly, the only Stanley Kubrik movie I've ever seen was A Clockwork Orange, which I absolutely despise. The only thing I know about 2001: A Space Odyssey is that the theme song is perhaps the most used and most recognizable. I've heard it's amazing though, and definitely on the top of my must see list.

Honestly, the only Stanley Kubrik movie I've ever seen was A Clockwork Orange, which I absolutely despise. The only thing I know about 2001: A Space Odyssey is that the theme song is perhaps the most used and most recognizable. I've heard it's amazing though, and definitely on the top of my must see list.
Watch all Kubrick movies, they're all great (Excludes those before The Killing).

The Gold Rush, The Kid, Modern Times.. I have very little patience watching silent movies, coz i got bored and sleepy the first time I watched City Lights so I had to continue the last 30 minutes the next day..

Never seen any of the Twilight movies. Never will.

Never seen any of the Twilight movies. Never will.
What?! It's one of the best cinematic experiences you can ever have... oh wait, no it's pretty ****. Nevermind...

China town, Repulsion, 8 1/2, The Seventh Seal,Magnolia, Lolita, Requiem for a Dream, Seven...just to name a few that I can remember.