Never Been Watched

Tools    

Something different for a topic, hopefully...

What's a movie you've been meaning to see for a long time and just never got around to it?

One I can think of off-hand is The Butcher Boy. Oh, and Brain Damage.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Seven Samurai - I really want to see this movie, I am a big fan of some of the directors other films, but for some reason I can't bring myself to watch Seven Samurai

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
Seven Samurai is a GREAT movie and led to the Magnificent Seven which was also a great movie, though pretty different. What is your favorite Kurosawa movie? Mine is Rashomon or Stray Dog.

Also, in the spirit of this thread, a movie I have been meaning to see forever is Winter's Bone. Jennifer Lawrence was amazing in X-Men:First Class, so can't wait to see her performance here.

Toy Story 3. Think the reason why i haven't seen it yet is because of that i've never been a big fan of the Toy Story movies. I'm not saying that i don't like them. Just don't love them, or like them enough to really want to see the third one.

Toy Story 3. Think the reason why i haven't seen it yet is because of that i've never been a big fan of the Toy Story movies. I'm not saying that i don't like them. Just don't love them, or like them enough to really want to see the third one.
I thought TS3 was good, but not as brilliant as everyone made it out to be. Up still remains my favorite of all the Pixar movies.

Seven Samurai - I really want to see this movie, I am a big fan of some of the directors other films, but for some reason I can't bring myself to watch Seven Samurai

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Everyone should watch Seven Samurai... I've never got around to seeing Hard Eight. It's been in my collection for a while, and I do like PTA's other work.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
This.

Alos much to everyones complete amazement I have never sat through Shrek.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Seven Samurai is a GREAT movie and led to the Magnificent Seven which was also a great movie, though pretty different. What is your favorite Kurosawa movie? Mine is Rashomon or Stray Dog.
My favorite would be Yojimbo, and I have also seen Magnificent Seven which I also liked.

Yojimbo is a great one too. It's no Shrek 3, but then again what is? Just kidding. Actually haven't seen Shrek 3 myself. Enjoyed the first one immensely though. It is the best thing that Eddie Murphy has been in since Nutty Professor.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Gone With The Wind, but can't bring myself to spend nearly 4 hours on this film...
I watched Gone With The Wind when I was around 10 years old with my family, I have not been able to watch it since. There is some scene in the movie where a guy is getting his leg amputated and for a young kid, that just completely scarred me for life. I know it's nothing compared to the Horror movies I watch now, but it did a number on me as a kid.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Yojimbo is a great one too. It's no Shrek 3, but then again what is? Just kidding. Actually haven't seen Shrek 3 myself. Enjoyed the first one immensely though. It is the best thing that Eddie Murphy has been in since Nutty Professor.
Oh yeah, I'll second that about Eddie Murphy

I can see where some people would like Life. I thought it had some good parts, but overall I was a little underwhelmed. Thought it would be better, but I can definitely see where people enjoy it more.

"You can't have my cornbread. I'm from New York City!!!!! There's gonna be penalties and repercussions!"

Gone With The Wind, but can't bring myself to spend nearly 4 hours on this film...
I was the same way for the longest time, but you're really not missing anything. I guess it's just a film you have to see if you're interested in film, but it was probably the biggest waste of four hours in my life.