House of Cards series discussion

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
It definitely didn't need to be eight episodes, though I'm at least relieved they didn't stretch it to the typical 13 episodes (to match a suit of cards) that they'd done in previous seasons. I kept checking to see what episode I was on, to see how much longer I had to suffer.

Having said that, I adore Greg Kinnear, so it was fun to watch him play a not-so-nice guy for a change.

You ready? You look ready.
I start episode 3 tonight and I'm just like....ugh, I don't wanna. But I'm too invested now to not finish.

It's all Spacey's fault. Sexual assaulting *******!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It definitely didn't need to be eight episodes, though I'm at least relieved they didn't stretch it to the typical 13 episodes (to match a suit of cards) that they'd done in previous seasons. I kept checking to see what episode I was on, to see how much longer I had to suffer.

Having said that, I adore Greg Kinnear, so it was fun to watch him play a not-so-nice guy for a change.
Robin Wright was excellent in the final season, but what a bizarre season. Went almost too far in its wackiness. Oh, well, I watched the show from the beginning to the end. Gonna miss the opening credits & music. One of the best show openers.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Im not gonna bother with final season but can someone please tell me how they address Spaceys absence? With spoiler tags if necessary. Thanks