Hardcore Henry

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
I was expressing puzzlement as to why the hero (or anti-hero, as the case may be) would be more interested in attacking the antagonist's enemies than the antagonist's allies. I thought it was a mistake on Gatsby's part, but now you've gone and made it complicated.

I remember there was a clip for this released quite a long time ago. It's kind of an interesting concept, but I dunno... They played the trailer in theatres and some of the stunts look pretty intense. Honestly I thought it looked like an amateur project at first. I didn't realise they were making a feature length film.

I was expressing puzzlement as to why the hero (or anti-hero, as the case may be) would be more interested in attacking the antagonist's enemies than the antagonist's allies. I thought it was a mistake on Gatsby's part, but now you've gone and made it complicated.
*laughs*

Welcome to the human race...
I realise that story development is not likely to major concern when it comes to this movie, but there's no need to drop unmarked potential spoilers like that.