What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

A 6 inch Subway bacon, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich on flat bread, with extra bacon, egg whites, provolone cheese, light mayo, spinach, tomato, cucumber, olives and bell peppers. Plus a Dr. Pepper and a bag of Sour Cream and Onion Lays potato chips.

Just went to get 'breakfast' with my housemates, ended up getting a double bacon cheesburger and chips, turned out to be a rather large portion (had never been to the place before) and now I'm full

Tea and toast for breakfast. Marmite on the toast of course!
I've never tried Marmite but it always catches my eye when I see it. Do you usually put it on toast?

Yep. And it's delicious. Though whether you can like it if you don't start young I don't know. Most people I know/seen who try it as adults don't like it. Have you ever had Twiglets? It tastes like that. You can have it in a sandwich, too. I also like it with cheese (in a sandwich or on toast) or with peanut butter, again sandwich or toast.

I adore Marmite, and is indeed wonderful on toast. Can't stand it in drink form though.

In about half an hour I'll be getting my Friday takeaway and this week it's Chinese - King Prawn Szechuan dish, tastes lovely and spicy. And two sausages as a side dish and a drink of Pepsi(in a glass bottle of course, it tastes better!).

A Reese's Peanut Butter Egg and Sugar Free Rockstar (energy drink).

Master of My Domain
3 spoons of Nutella for a sugar boost, and 3 licks from the spoon.