The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films - The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Anyways, I had Brave Little Toaster at number ten and there really was no plausible way to have it any higher. It actually would be 11 today, but I can't hide the fact that I'm disappointed it missed out. I kind of wish we could have been strung along the whole time thinking it had a chance, I like it better that way, kind of like Independence Day was strung out and I thought it made the nineties list. Its truly a sad day that it has missed the list, but it needed more voters. That being said, it is without a doubt a film that deserves to be on a top 100 animation list and will be better than many that will show.

Anyways, I had Brave Little Toaster at number ten and there really was no plausible way to have it any higher.
Before you knew it didn't make the list, but came very close to. Yes. But not after knowing this.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Well that's what I'm saying. If I play it fair, that's where it would be. I've never put a film higher on my list because it was in doubt, but now maybe I should?

Well that's what I'm saying. If I play it fair, that's where it would be. I've never put a film higher on my list because it was in doubt, but now maybe I should?
YES.

I mean, let's face it -- your list and where you place things on your list depending on how you feel about the movie doesn't really matter.

What matters is GETTING WHAT YOU WANT ON THE OFFICIAL LIST!

That's all that matters. That's all that truly matters. Once the official list has been revealed and read, everyone's little paltry lists don't matter at all anymore. They are instantly all extinct. What's left is what's going on the official list. So it's all about getting what you really want on the official list. You can be cutesy and say, "Oh, but I really like this movie only THAT much, so that's why I didn't have it any higher....." But then don't complain if the movie doesn't make it. You had some fault in that. You had your chance and you blew it. I know how it is. I've blown it before with movies.

True. I put it two spots higher and it would have showed. Silly me.
It's okay. You have no free will.

If I had put Coffy a few spots higher it would have made the 70's list.
Same here, my brother of blaxploitation.

Every time you see Marlon Brando in The Godfather, it's actually an animation.

Surf's Up? You people disgust me.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I haven't seen any of the Godfathers yet (I'm going to very shortly after Christmas) so I don't know how animated Brando is in that movie. Sorry about that but I still don't think those films count as an animated movie for Miss. Vicky's list.