The New AND Improved MoFo Top 100 Films of All-Time

→ in
Tools    

91. Léon (The Professional) (1994, Besson)

Total Points Earned: 35
Compared to Previous List: NEW

Léon is in my top 10... so you know it got some help from me...

Doing a great job Badger!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Crow and Double Indemnity are more than welcome on this list. The others not so much. For all of it's excellent performances, I don't like Mystic River that much and Temple Of Doom is probably the weakest of the Indiana Jones series. Really excited to see how this list progresses. I did think that The Crow would be much higher, though. Boy, I don't know about Black Hawk Down y'know. That film was a bit dodgy.

You should, it's a classic.
I will add it to my ever growing list. It seems since I have joined this site my list to see movies is growing and growing.

Well 25 movies isn't a lot.
Oh, absolutely not, WB. I wasn't having a go. I don't expect to see more than 5 of the 25 I entered and, with a couple of exceptions, this is the end I'd expect to see them in.

I think you've done a great job, WB.

90. Good Will Hunting (1997, Van Sant)

Total Points Earned: 36

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I should have paid more attention and I would have submitted a list. Or was it invite only?

Good to see Leon, and Double Indemnity on there. Temple of Doom is no surprise. I am surprise to see Good Will Hunting, which I thought most people forgot about after a year or so when it came out. Also shocked to see Moulin Rouge! which I assumed most people hated.

Of course I imagine this list will be heavily dominated by films released in the last 20 years or so.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I better add that one to my to see list as well. Damn 11 in and 3 that I really still want to see (Double Indemnity, Leon, Goodwill Hunting)

89. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966, Nichols)

Total Points Earned: 36

I should have paid more attention and I would have submitted a list. Or was it invite only?

Good to see Leon, and Double Indemnity on there. Temple of Doom is no surprise. I am surprise to see Good Will Hunting, which I thought most people forgot about after a year or so when it came out. Also shocked to see Moulin Rouge! which I assumed most people hated.
Well, with this scoring system and sample size, it only takes a few people to sneak onto the end of the list.

Of course I imagine this list will be heavily dominated by films released in the last 20 years or so.
I think the middle of the list will, but I think the top 20-30 will be a nice mix of eras. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm still waiting for a film from my list to make it here.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."