50 Underrated Movies and Whacked Out Charile Sheen

→ in
Tools    

CHARLIE SHEEN IS BACK IN ANGRY MODE BECAUSE OF YOU LOT NOT REPLYING, HE YELLED WITH ZESUS-LIKE FURY "I'M A HUGE CELEBRITY AND YOU INTERNET PEOPLE SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

33. The Big White

32. The Other Guys

31. Rolling Thunder

30. Uncle Buck

CHARLIE SHEEN SAYS MAYBE THE LACK OF RESPONSES ARE BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF CHARLIE SHEEN MOVIES, MAYBE.

JUST MAYBE.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Ok calm down Charlie, don't go having another breakdown. I'll reply.

Small Soldiers is a great little film which I really loved as a kid. On a side note Toy Soldiers is fun as well. Mousehunt is another really good family film that I absolutely loved when I was younger.

The Whole 9 Yards, The Rundown (or Welcome to the Jungle as it's known in the UK) and The Big White I enjoy, though I've only seen the latter once. Me, Myself and Irene has always been a bit of a favourite of mine. And I love Uncle Buck.

Dick Tracy I've not seen properly but I caught bits of it in the background a good few years ago and thought it actually looked quite fun. Still never got round to watching it in full though. Hated Happiness and was extremely disappointed with Rolling Thunder after having it built up for so long as an iconic cult flick.

CHARLIE SHEEN IS NOW SUEING ME FOR MENTAL TRAUMA, YOU GUYS HAPPY? I CAN'T USE HIS PICTURES OR LIKENESS ANYMORE.

29. Matilda

28. The Believer

27. Salvador

26. Bad Santa

ANYONE HERE WANT TO BE MY LAWYER?

50. Arachnophobia

49. Dark Star

48. Ricochet

CHARLIE SHEEN SAYS THIS LIST IS NOT IN ORDER.

I love Arachnaphobia...John Goodman's performance alone is worth the price of admission.

I think Bad Santa is a great 'unappreciated flick', I don't love all of it, but it's got all the ingredients to be a cult classic. I like Rolling Thunder, which also has all the ingredients to be a cult classic, I can easily understand why some love it.

25. Scarecrow

24. The Hospital

23. The Spongebob Squarepants Movie

22. Bang the Drum Slowly

Master of My Domain
So you're not doing this anymore?

Also where did Charlie Sheen go? Is he down in the dumps because he lost after his winning streak?