Mofo Nominees: 1963

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Thanks, Rauld. Who knows, Hud still may be the winner, but I think without the second round it will feel unfinished.

Not trying to beat you up, Hello, but there could have been a lot of difference in the way people handled the first round if they had believed that to be the only one.

I feel as though adapting the way the event is played would help it remain fresh.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I feel as though adapting the way the event is played would help it remain fresh.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but changing the rules mid game is going to be upsetting to people. Those things are usually discussed among the group to see how everyone feels.

Also if this game is played with only one round we are going to have a lot of winners that not everyone has seen. With two rounds everyone has time to watch the top ten if they choose to. It makes people more invested in the game if they have an opinion on the winner one way or another.

Right I've watched High and Low now . That must've been on quite a few lists to have made an appearance on the top 10. Who voted for it? I nearly gave up on it, but it came alive once they left the apartment with all the moody men and got into the action , it was a decent detective film

Did no one else vote for Jason and the Argonauts?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I only got lists from two people so far, so just a reminder to send me a ranked top 5 from the list on the first page. I honestly can't remember when the original deadline is but I'm thinking December 19 if that works.

Would be easier if you just sent me a new one, Citizens.
No it wouldn't. I've already taken my time to make my list, I don't wish to do it again. Besides many people won't be re-submitting their list to you, which then blows the results of the Top 5. Just message 101 and tell him to send the list.

Better yet...Hello 101...you asked for the privilege of running the 1963 movies, so now you need to take responsibility and message all the ranked top 5 list to rauldc, so he can finish the job.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I sent you a PM, SL. You have to choose between the ten on the first page of this thread. Thanks! Anyways I still need more of your guys lists.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
The deadline for this is December 19, right?

I've been very busy because of the holiday season, so I haven't had much time to watch movies this week, especially movies with subtitles, but it should slow down in the next day or two, so I should be able to watch the last 3 movies this week.

GBG, which list do you mean?

The list for 1964 has a deadline of Jan 1st (I think?)

The other list was the resubmitting of your 5 choices from the 10 nominations of 1963. (Rauldc said he would finish the 1963 list for Hello101)