Mofoington's Best Film: 1963

Tools    

Mahanagar AKA. The Big City (1963) by Satyajit Ray seems to be overlooked. That is one of my favorites from that year.

In general i feel like Satyajit Ray maybe one of the best underseen directors on this board and im considering putting one of his films in the Hall of Fame!

I really liked The Birds.

If someone hasn't seen these 1963 films, they should. They deserve consideration for a 1963 list.

Lord of the Flies
Irma la Douce
Hud
Spencer's Mountain

Hey y'all, I've been offline for a week or so due to some personal matters, I'm back now. Don't forget, December 8th, I've received two lists thus far.

Midnight for last minute entrees. Should I make it 12:00am in your country or USA time applies to all?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Hey y'all, I've been offline for a week or so due to some personal matters, I'm back now. Don't forget, December 8th, I've received two lists thus far.

I submitted my animation list last night, so I can move forward on my 1963 list this week.

I watched The Great Escape last night. It was long, but very good. It might even make my list.

I just submitted my list.

I finally watched, Move Over Darling. A movie that was recommended on this thread. I really liked it! One of my favorite Doris Day films. I might do a review of it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I hope it's not to late as I wanted to revise my list that I sent in.

I know there are still two days left to submit lists, but you have to check with hello101 (the person running the tournament) to find out if revisions are allowed or not.

I know it's probably too late, but Lilies Of The Field (1963) is on Hulu for free.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/199885
Thank you, but it said I needed a computer and mine hasn't worked in a couple years. I may get a new one soon.