A Nobody's Top 100 (:p)

→ in
Tools    

Saw the Devils at the movies waaaay back

I like Once Upon A Time In America, but I don't go on it as much as many others. It needs a rewatch, but I feel that it starts to drag.

I saw Midnight Express when I was about 10 or 11 and remember nothing about it, except that I didn't like it.

I like Godzilla. Proper Godzilla, that is. Men in rubber suits fighting other men in rubber suits and falling onto models of cities. Not seen Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I've seen the original and wasn't excited by it at all. Frankly good episodes of Wallander are better, IMO.

agreed. Would rather watch Gojira any time than have to sit through Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The books were ok but didn't like the film much. It's one of those things that's definately much better playing in your imagination as you read rather than seeing it on the screen

I don't think Once Upon A Time in America is a masterpiece like some people . It was ok, I appreciate the scope of the film, but I really don't like Elizabeth McGovern, and also felt some of the acting was a bit over egged, not very naturalistic if you know what I mean

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was a very highly anticipated movie for me. I wasn't disappointed, but it seemed to go on forever. I like it, but I have to watch it again to really know how much.

Godzilla is awesome

I also have Aliens very high on my list, one of the most exciting movies I've ever seen.

Loved T2 the first time I saw it; I still like it, but much prefer part I.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
22. Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (Robert Aldrich)

21. Wait Until Dark (Terence Young)

I just watched Whatever Happened To Baby Jane a few days ago, and I found it a bit disturbing, but Wait Until Dark is one of my favorite movies. I nominated it for the 2014 Movie Tournament, but unfortunately it didn't do as well as I hoped it would do. But hopefully a bunch of people watched it and enjoyed it as much as I do.

The old man in When The Wind Blows always reminds me of my Granddad. Especially the high waistbanded trousers. Either my sister or I will mention the title whenever we talk about him.

The Innocents is great.

Saw 3 of those last 4 recently

Baby Jane

The Innocents

Wait Until Dark

Your individual choices don't matter a lot to me, but I must say that I really like your overall taste.

Good work on your list. I don't think I could do a top hundred.

I've been wanting to see Eyes Without a Face. It seems like something I would enjoy. I'm not a fan of James Cameron. T-2 is one of those movies that I can't stomach for very long. It's that cheesy ending that kills it (the thumbs up and monotoned voice-over).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
17. The Manchurian Candidate (John Frankenheimer)

+ rep for The Manchurian Candidate. I avoided it for a long time because I thought it was about a political candidate, but when I finally watched it recently, I loved it.