Last chance to move your Favorite Movies to the new system

Tools    

Well, my second favourite is Womb Ghost. Really gets you thinking.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

i think i like "Columbo DVD Box Set" the best. not only did they feel the need to put their favorite tv show in a section marked "Favorite Movies" but they also had to specifically mention their ideal packaging for that show.

Just found this one:

third world cup

I like to imagine this is actually a ridiculously bad attempt at Thor: The Dark World, but it's probably ridiculous for a different reason.

And you wouldn't believe how many people put "LOL" after the movie titles.

You wouldn't think there's that many ways to misspell Transformers, but you'd be so very, very wrong.
i think the more disturbing thing is that multiple people put transformers on their list.

I think it says a lot that most of the real ones are actually way more ridiculous than the ones you guys are making up. There's no way to parody this stuff.

Almost Fanous

Almost spelled correctly.