What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

My French teacher is being awfully generous: she's agreed to record the flute parts on my album, she then gave me a tin whistle, and is bringing in her 32-string harp just to let me play it. Her birthday is next week and I want to bake her a cake and bring it to class, is this too strange of a thank you?
I'd say cake is always welcome!

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Good Lord invented rope for a reason, but you may want to try CBeebies.

CBeebies + rope is an option but I'd make sure there are no social workers in the vicinity.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
listening to music
chatting up with an old friend on fb chat
planning the new ink i plan on getting

LOST in thoughts really not really wanting to be found

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Waiting for dinner, watching Harry on Halo and wanting a coffee to warm me up.

Ironing roadkill again I see - must be an Aussie thing.

Trying to juggle real life stuff... and finding out I'm not as coordinated as I once thought....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
its already been a trying day since Julesee was a grumpy little girl. but once she was asleep, i could sleep off this headache. headed to work in a few hours--hope it flies by. i am ready for two days off away from the hellhole.

Watching Anthony Bourdain - No Reservations.