Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.

The gospel according to St. Matthew

I've long been curious to see this one. My first from Pasolini.

Event Horizon (1997) - Paul W.S. Anderson

- Believe it or not I've never seen that movie before and it's been on my watchlist for a while so I watch it now.

My Bodyguard (1980)

I really enjoyed seeing this again. It had some sappy parts yet was somewhat realistic. I totally forgot that Matt Dillon was the bully - and believe it or not there was a bully in my high school that looked exactly like Matt Dillon. AND - this movie came out during my sophomore year (just like the characters in the movie).

Also, the cast was interesting - I didn't remember Martin Mull being in it or Ruth Gordon.
Then there are appearances by Joan Cusack, Jennifer Beals, John Houseman, Tim Kazurinsky (of SNL fame, doing one of his versions of the repairman that he's done in sketches and in other movies), and a pre-Cheers appearance by George Wendt.

The Last Laugh

Checking out another Murnau classic.

Well I will be mostly watching.....

Star wars Trailer 3..... OMG IM A nerd. Ive watched it like a billion times and still cant get enough!!!!!! Dam this nerd outfit.

The Human Condition

Watching parts 1 & 2.