Movies you are ashamed to admit you have never seen

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Everybody's mentioning great films. Some are just plain the Greatest. But don't mind me; I'm just driftin' thru on my way to the gutter...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
ive never seen Citizen kane, nor do i have any plans to do so. So. i'm not sure that counts, as i'm not particularly ashamed about it.

ive never seen Citizen kane, nor do i have any plans to do so. So. i'm not sure that counts, as i'm not particularly ashamed about it.
You should be

Rebel Without a Cause
Dirty Harry
Raging Bull
Rushmore
Bottle Rocket

The first three I'm ashamed because they're established as "classics". The last two because I'm a big Wes Anderson fan, and I've only seen three of his movies.

Some Like It Hot (1959)
The Maltese Falcon (1941)
Midnight Cowboy (1969)
Blue Velvet (1986)

I am not really ashamed but I would say "I should watch". Should I watch all of them? I dont know.

As a time travel fan, I am really ashamed for not watching time travel movies that are very good. I will watch all of them someday!

Timecop (1994)
Terminator 2 (1991)
Terminator 3 (2003)
Planet of Apes (1971)
Stargate: Continuum (2008)

Some Like It Hot (1959)
Midnight Cowboy (1969)
Blue Velvet (1986)

I am not really ashamed but I would say "I should watch". Should I watch all of them? I dont know.
Yep, you should watch them all.

Some Like It Hot (1959)
Midnight Cowboy (1969)
Blue Velvet (1986)

Should I watch all of them?
Of course!

As a time travel fan, I am really ashamed for not watching time travel movies that are very good.

Terminator 2 (1991)
Planet of Apes (1971)
You are official not a Timetravelfan to me anymore.. sorry!!

Employee of the Month
I would be ashamed if there were no great movies I have never seen. This would mean, that I´ve spent most of my free time watching movies and avoid life. Many so called classics are overrated anyway.

Even if I agree with that, I don't think it's fair for people who haven't watched them (and I mean all the way through) to make that statement. I'm making a broad comment and not pointing fingers here. Besides that, for every "overrated classic", there's an "underrated should-be classic".

I know, but it's not the first time you've not mentioned anything about me in a post like that, after a post similar to the one I made. I don't care, I'd just rather it was explict and not implied.

The point is that you triggered my reaction (aka made me think about responding a certain way), but since you're so tight-lipped about what movies you watch and what you think of them, I'd never presume to know. Now, if you'd like to open up a bit more (like your beautiful PM to me today... I'd actually like to share that), then maybe things will become more "explicit and not implied". At least, if that's what you really want.

I don't really "want" either, I'd just prefer it that way.

And, yes, you can share the PM is you want. TBH, I'm a little curious as to why you'd want to.