What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Cant Stand Ruby and where the hell are their parents.
I think that's every adults first question when watching that programme.

Ruby's voice makes me want to bite the bark off trees. Thank god noone watches it around here anymote.
I think we get different voices than the original ones, as they'll say "pounds" rather than "dollars" and things like that. She's still bloody annoying though. There again, so is he. Hate that show.

Though I did become a brilliant uncle a few Christmas' ago when I got my niece these.

Is white trash beautiful
My kids are finally asleep yay I dunno if I should watch t.v with plainview or watch a movie or maybe I will just go to sleep early

Just home from work. Need to suit down, cook me some grub and then read some legal papers. Hate bringing work home, but has to be done.

Or else i could break out a brewskie and watch tv for the night?

watching the big bang theorie... reading a bit... getting a bit bored actually...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
wishing i had a few more hours to sleep. didn't sleep good at all and i am already feeling it. its gonna be a GREAT day at work i can tell already

Trying to sort out my internet connection once and for all. That's the reason I haven't been on as much in recent weeks. Da connec playin' up, man.

Just took 2 Panadol rapid for my headache caused by all the water i indulged in last night

Eating a Subway sandwich (12" Spicy Italian with all the vegetables, even jalapenos and red pepper relish, oregano, oil & vinegar, Italian herbs and cheese bread).

Just took 2 Panadol rapid for my headache caused by all the water i indulged in last night
Water gives you headaches?

Eating a,,, 12" Spicy Italian...
You wish.

Watching New Scooby Doo with my niece. No, it's not as good, but it's ok. Scrappy hasn't shown up, so that's something. Though, I admit, I'm living in fear of it happening.

Eating strawberries... and thinking about making a cup of coffee...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)