What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sometimes the Kids are always around at the wrong time.. I am guessing that might be the worst thing when one has kids, you begin to think restrict youself from cussing in front of other kids as well.
Very true when bad things happen just like today, my first reaction is to shout something at the guy but held it back as there was kids about, I have in the past slipped up again being on the scooter and I have my son standing on it between my legs driving to the shop or school and some people shout abuse from passing cars, about me being on a mobility scooter. There is no need for that especailly as my son is there and I have shouted back but I do try not to. I think swearing in front of kids is terrible and afew weeks back I was having this exact conversation with my wife and friends about this woman in the playground 9:00 am, children all around and at the top of her voice "F*** off mun!" I just stopped and looked at her, she shouted this because another parent (friend of hers) tickled her. Unbelievable I tell you.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
at last!!! i am FINALLY sleepy!!! its ONLY 7 a.m. and Julesee has already been up and fed breakfast but gone back to bed. Now its MY turn. see u later, mofos

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
N3wt, I am sending you this from the states UPS. It works very well on my local highways. It has a 1,000 yard range and will take care of any rude driver. Please make sure you are well clear of the school when you fire though.

I havent long got up for the second time, I got up took my soon to school on the mob scooter nearly got hit by a inconsiderate driver. I came out of the school gates and stopped to cross to the central divide a driver stopped to let me cross to the middle and as I started to go another car over taked the stopped car and slammed the brakes on cause I was just going, I reversed the scooter and he just continued to wizz past! I was fuming but I didnt shout abuse at the idiot because there were children and parents about, but theres no need for that behaviour. Also im enjoying a coffee with painkillers hoping some pain will go away.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
N3wt, I am sending you this from the states UPS. It works very well on my local highways. It has a 1,000 yard range and will take care of any rude driver. Please make sure you are well clear of the school when you fire though.

Brilliant

I sure need one of those man, it would be hilarious to see anyone try and shout abuse then haha

Nice one man.

If I could give you a big hug I would Em.

How about this instead?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So do we have to guess the worst or do you want to explain how it's worse than the worst?

Are you "working this out" between the two of you, or have there been any intermediaries involved?
he isn't home to discuss it and tonight i just want an amiben to sleep the night away.

You are welcome darling. Message me if you need too - you know where to find me.

thank you very much, 7thson.

i am headed to bed and ready to crash for the night. thankfully, its an early night as if you can call 230 a.m early. nite mofos