Horror Hall of Fame II

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looking at previous HoF's to not nominate a repeat film.

Suspect's Reviews

I think this Hall should be more about recommendations rather than winning, my nom is recent and fairly popular amongst horror fans but didn't even get a major release

I think this Hall should be more about recommendations rather than winning, my nom is recent and fairly popular amongst horror fans but didn't even get a major release
That's my idea as well. I'm definitely nominating a film that I consider a worthy candidate for that top-100 horror list but might not be popular enough to have been seen by the majority. Most certainly I don't want to nominate a major classic that everyone has already seen.

I always try to do that but I find it most difficult to nominate something that you in particular haven't already seen.

I always try to do that but I find it most difficult to nominate something that you in particular haven't already seen.

I wasn't really speaking for me, because the chances are everything in this Hall is going to be a rewatch for me. I don't mind rewatching horror films

Agh, who nominated my choice? This happened with the documentary HoF as well. Now I got to go with my second choice?
This far two films have been nominated by two people so you're not the only one who had to pick another

I love horror but not sure about joining. Giallo films are more like thrillers to me and some horror is just plain stoopid like Jeepers Creepers...

I love horror but not sure about joining. Giallo films are more like thrillers to me and some horror is just plain stoopid like Jeepers Creepers...

Apparently nobody picked a Giallo film so I decided to switch up my nom from a found footage that came out this decade to a Giallo one.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
My nom isn't a giallo either, as much as I was tempted

Apparently nobody picked a Giallo film so I decided to switch up my nom from a found footage that came out this decade to a Giallo one.
I'm going to watch your original nomination too as it was one of the two I hadn't seen before. Now there's only one.

They're not my absolute favorites but I've found quite a few of them enjoyable.
I've enjoyed a few too like Bay of Blood. I didn't like Deep Red or Suspiria which was nominated for a previous horror HoF.

My nominations never win anyway... either to obscure or some just find not that interesting.

I've enjoyed a few too like Bay of Blood. I didn't like Deep Red or Suspiria which was nominated for a previous horror HoF.
Funnily enough Bay of Blood isn't (as far as I know) usually considered a giallo but slasher. Also I enjoyed the other two but didn't like Bay of Blood