Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
Saturday Night Fever!

Anyone, feel free to post a new set of pictures and to host that party. Thank you

Bravo Anton.

Space Cowboys?

Midnight Cowboy (1969)

A new set of pictures is coming...

Is this a well-known movie?
That movie grossed $61 million.
It's a 1990 American psychological thriller film based on a novel. I watched and appreciated it.

Typist
Car wreck
Woman
Scream

No clue on the movie
There are two main characters:
- an author, a writer
- a woman, her #1 fan

He has a car accident. He faints. He gets rescued by a woman. She recognizes him. She's incredibly lucky: she's a big fan of him. He wakes up, wounded, bedridden. She wants him to take his time and to write at her place. Then things get worse. She wants him to stay by any mean. She's mad. She breaks his ankles so that he can't escape. He finally escapes.

A movie after a Stephen King's novel.
The title of the movie is the first name of the female character (this is not a common name for anyone though).

Voilà

Would never have gotten that from your photos in a million years. Never having seen the movie didn’t help either. Will post a new one bientôt. (Please correct my French if it makes no sense. Merci.)

Would never have gotten that from your photos in a million years. Never having seen the movie didn’t help either. Will post a new one bientôt. (Please correct my French if it makes no sense. Merci.)
I would have