Do you even know who Manny Pacquaio is?

Tools    

Manny Pacquiao is the current Pound for Pound boxing King. The best in the World. He belongs to the so-called, "malayan race" he is a Filipino.

I bet that most kids in america don't even know him..
but they do know who is Floyd Mayweather Jr. because he is black.

Manny Pacquiao achieved more than Floyd but Floyd's money is 50% higher than his...

I believe that if he isn't putting all his opponents in the canvas, I mean knocking them out to finish the fight... he won't be a pound for pound king. I saw all his fight and the Ref is always against him.

I created the thread "Who is the Best Asian Boxer" and I said "I think it is Manny" in the website forum : www.boxingscene.com but you know what? I was banned for making that thread.

Man, give it a rest with this 'conspiracy against south east Asians' bullstuff; it's nonsense, and quite frankly boring.

Oh, and in answer to your question; yes I do know who he is.

I don't grant your premise; I don't think most people know who Floyd Mayweather Jr. is, kids or adults. Not even close. I barely know who he is, and I follow lots of sports. Boxing is not very popular these days in the United States.

As for your banning at another site; something tells me you did more than just say you thought Manny Pacquiao was the best boxer. I'll bet anything you were banned for starting lots of racially charged threads, like you're doing here.

You remind me of this forum member {NAME REMOVED} of {LINK REMOVED}
all he do is to disagree.

No you can ask the people of boxingscene about it. You can also browse it in "Boxing History"
"Who is the best Asian Boxer"
they are all suggesting it must be the "Japanese" one.

I've heard of Floyd Mayweather Jr. but Manny Pacquiao...who the heck is that? Sounds made up to me.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Anyone who is a fan of fights knows who MP is. He's a great warrior. You, on the other hand seem to want to simply whine and complain about how unfair the world is. Why don't you step up and be more like MP? Show the world what you can do instead of crying that Canadians, Americans and Europeans won't recognize your greatness simply because you're from Southeast Asia.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The Rams traded Roman Gabriel?

Next you'll tell me they moved to Saint Louis.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Next you'll tell me they moved to Saint Louis.
WHAT!? They moved to St. Louis!?

You remind me of this forum member...all he do is to disagree.
Well you remind me of any average spammer. All they do is post and post about pointless things. Pushing propaganda that the "man" is holding them down, when that's clearly not the case.

Drop the campaign for Southeast Asia. You're giving the sane ones a bad name.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well, being part of the vast conspiracy, the Rams always thought that Roman was a Native American, especially after he was in that John Wayne movie. When they found out he was half-Filipino, they traded his butt. (My wife still has the Roman Gabriel photo she had hanging in her room as a girl. Her Wes Parker poster is long gone though.)

Will you please listen to me a few seconds?
Will you please excuse me if I open my mind to you on the game named 'Boxing?
I have once chanced to watch this game. In the arena two persons were seen to hit one another with all their might. The game ended declaring one of the two as the winner. I noticed two persons bleeding profusely. I was, at the sight of that horrible spectacle, getting sick. It seemed to me that some people loved to cause hell on the earth in the name of game. Believe me, dear friends, I was not at all entertained and my mind did not touch even tangentially anything like what we call joy.
Sometimes I have thought that there are various means to manifest how mighty a human being may be. I do not really follow why still such a thing to injure other and make other bleed may be accepted in the name of a game.

Well, being part of the vast conspiracy, the Rams always thought that Roman was a Native American, especially after he was in that John Wayne movie. When they found out he was half-Filipino, they traded his butt. (My wife still has the Roman Gabriel photo she had hanging in her room as a girl. Her Wes Parker poster is long gone though.)
His race had nothing to do with me disliking him.
He couldn't holding on to the f*#king ball!

Now lets talk about James Harris.

P.S. Hey Mark, did you ever see him on the Gilligan's Island episode?

I really liked the old Rams jerseys.

I have one signed by Jack Youngblood.
My girlfriend bought it for me.

Employee of the Month
I don`t care about football, I don`t care about boxing, soccer and conspiracy theories any more. I just care about movies, books, beach, beachbabes, maritime things and good food. And weed. Sometimes I care about weed. This thread sucks.
Who is Manny Pacquaio?

You remind me of this forum member {NAME REMOVED} of {LINK REMOVED}
all he do is to disagree.

No you can ask the people of boxingscene about it. You can also browse it in "Boxing History"
"Who is the best Asian Boxer"
they are all suggesting it must be the "Japanese" one.
All I'm saying is that {NAME REMOVED} is a real {REMOVED} so like the {REMOVED} seen in {LINK REMOVED} is damn great! The thing is {ENTIRE SENTENCE REMOVED}

to the moderators, i'm sorry if they bullied you in school or something, but you just can't control everything. Don't be an ass. If you like, you can send things for me to post... so that there will be no more problem. PM me everything that I should post here, since you wanted people to be like you and think like you.