The Men Who Stare at Goats

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Hah, looks promising. I was always annoyed i missed the documentary made from the book. Maybe i'll be totally lazy and just take this as one silly big lump o' truth

Trailer

I am so going to see this...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The trailer looks absolutely hysterical. Can't wait.

Trailer looked hilarious, this looks really great and the cast, which is amazing, looks to be in top form.

This actually makes me pretty interested to read up on the real backstory of what happened.

-Hattori Hanzo

‘The Men Who Stare at Goats’, a movie replete with war and comedy, with Grant Heslov as the director and George Clooney in the main cast, will be released in the USA on 6 November 2009. The movie has its source in a book of the same name authored by Jon Ronson. The book contains what measures have been taken in the name of interrogation in case of war against terror.
The movie, not yet released, has secured popularity level to the extent of almost 350% meaning that the marketing will be more than expectation.

I have learned very little of the plot and presentation of the movie and I feel eager to watch the movie although I am not sure when I shall chance in India where at present I live.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Are you a mathematician by any chance ?
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess no. However, he's probably a very cunning linguist.

Off to do some cloud bursting...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Happy New Year from Philly!
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess no. However, he's probably a very cunning linguist.

Off to do some cloud bursting...
LMFAO

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I thought the trailer looked hilarious too, and when I said it, my sister gave me a weird look... I'll probably be checking this one out

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ah well, even if the movie wilted a bit, the original source material is still a visual & mental treat

Taken from the 'First Earth Battalion' (pdf) presentation slide / manual which allegedly influenced the US army into everything from Barney the Dinosaur aural onslaughts to psyops sneakiness. (No 'sparkly eyed' transportation of lambs onto the battlefield though it seems. Not literally anyway )

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent heard anything about this before untill I saw a trailer on tv a few days ago it looks freaking amazing

Saw this the other day. There were 4-5 funny scenes, but most of the time I kept waiting for something to happen. By the end of the film, it just seems there should have been more to it. Not more in length, more--satisfaction, I guess. Spacey was totally wasted in it. I never before had seen him give an uninteresting performance.

And in the final scene, I kept wondering what was on the other side of that wall. The CEO's private office? The women's restroom? A 10-story drop? The film just felt unfinished.

I wanna go see this, but alas, I have no one to go with