Who among the actress was the most neglected in her childhood?

Tools    

Rekha, in my opinion, is the most neglected child before establishing herself as a talented actress.

Rekha is one of the greatest actresses which the Bollywood film industries have ever produced. She has acted in more than 180 films and his career in the filmdom is of more than 40 years. I still feel through the circulation of blood in my body her wonderful acting in ‘Silsila’ and ‘Umrao Jan’.
Her father was Gemini Ganeshan, a famous Tamil actor and her mother was Pushpavalli, a Telugu actress. Gemini Ganeshan and Pushpavalli did not formally marry but they lived together. Gemini Ganeshan did not recognize that Rekha was his daughter and Rekha was greatly neglected when she was a child. Rekha disclosed this to a journal when she was just 16 and was seeking a berth in the Bollywood.

Do you work for Bollywood or a company affiliated with Bollywood? Something along the lines of promotional perhaps?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yknow I understand coming up with fresh new thread titles & topics can be difficult, but truly WTF?!

Wouldnt it be better if we rehashed some old thread topics and put a new coat of paint on it? Alot of the people posting here now werent at the time an old thread was made. Basically its better to try something tried & true rather than this recent babble.

No offense meant towards the threadmaker. My pick goes to Lucille Ball. I heard rumor Lucy was so abused she was tied with a leash to a post in her backyard like a dog. Seriously do we want pages of this topic?

A system of cells interlinked
I have to agree with TONGO here... why would anyone even think about this? What does this have to do with...well....anything?