Black and white movie starring Johnny Depp?

Tools    

What is the title of that black and white movie starring johnny depp, it looked like a 30's or 40's movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ed Wood. The story of a real-life cult film maker.

I don't think you mean Dead Man because that has a post-modern sensibility.

I remember the part where he is talking to somebody in a payphone booth... I think you're right.

Ed Wood is the film with Johnny Depp in the main cast.
Ed Wood is 1994 film and has been directed by Tim Burton and the film has own two Oscar awards. The film narrates the sketch of a young director of the 1950s whose attempts have finally faced with disaster. Martin Landeau, Sarah Jessica Parker, Patricia Arquette and Bill Murray have been in the cast.
Yes, Ed Wood is a black and white film.

Ed Wood is the film with Johnny Depp in the main cast.
Ed Wood is 1994 film and has been directed by Tim Burton and the film has own two Oscar awards. The film narrates the sketch of a young director of the 1950s whose attempts have finally faced with disaster. Martin Landeau, Sarah Jessica Parker, Patricia Arquette and Bill Murray have been in the cast.
Yes, Ed Wood is a black and white film.
Was it good?

A system of cells interlinked
It could also be:

Dead Man (Jarmusch, 1995)

But as Mark said, it is probably Ed Wood, as this is more of a surreal western...

Happy New Year from Philly!
I just watched Ed Wood again yesterday. Of course Depp was great but Landau almost stole the show as Lugosi.
Yes, I love Landau in that movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Back in 1994, this is the way I called the Oscars: I said that Samuel L. Jackson should win Best Actor for Pulp Fiction, but since he was nominated Best Supporting Actor for his role as Jules, and John Travolta was nomed Best Actor for Vincent Vega in the same film, I said, well, that's pretty tough, Samuel L. because there's no way you're going to beat Martin Landau ("Let's shoot this fu(ka") for Best Supporting Actor. At that point, it even made sense that Hanks would win Best Actor for Forrest Gump.