Scrubs

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Who here is a fan of this awsome comedy. Personally I love this series it is great and ive collected all 6 series so far.

The charectors are all great in tier own way, such as JD who has a constant voice overs and his thoughts also go off into little fantasys which are always hilarious.

It is really hard to choose my favorite charector as there are so many great charectors in the series. But I think just ahead of the rest has got to be Dr Perry Cox played by John C. McGinley. He is so funny just the way he ripps into anyone and everyone and his rants are fantastic.

So any fans?

You're a Genius all the time
I like the show okay, but it defintiely hit its creative peak a few years ago. I don't know exactly what season this downward spiral began, but it was whenever Turk's hair started going gray and Dr. Cox got twice as wrinkly. And somehow, in the last season at least, they've actually managed to turn the Janitor into a lame and tired character. That's a tough thing to do, considering The Janitor is a pretty hilarious concept and character. My all time favorite Scrubs gag is when JD finds out The Janitorhad a cameo in The Fugitive, and it was actually the actor who plays The Janitor, Neil Flynn, in a bit part. And my favorite Scrubs episode was that Wizard of Oz themed show. That was a good 'un.

"Finally going home, Dorothy?"

You want to post like me?
Bought and watched season 1-4 (they were on sale) in a week.... Yeah, it's kinda sad, but also, let's face it, kinda awesome!

I'm actually pretty late to the Scrubs party. I only saw it for the first time over the summer. The reason for this was I had some reservations about how much I would actually like it so for some strange reason I decided to stay away from it completely.

Boy was I wrong! It's a really good show.

Anarchist within reason
I love Scrubs!!! It's so funny yet it can be so serious at the same time

And is Doctor Cox the best TV character of all time?!!!!

Except for Homer obviously
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Scrubs is really good upto about season 3 IMO. Season 4 is ok, but everything I've seen of it after that is merely watchable with the occassional good joke. Basically, it needs to be taken off life support.