New Rocky Horror?

Tools    

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

The King of Movies
I completely disagree with you. Worst movie ever made? Far, far from it. The remake would be like getting run over with a truck, yes, but that's just because there's no way it would have the same feel as the first.
Seriously the Rocky Horror Picture show was so boring. I doubt any one could like it.

Never Rub Another Mans Rhubarb.
I like it Its camp camp happy sing song times....with a pervy sexy twist.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
hmmm

I like you

To drag ourselves back to the topic in hand, I would hate Russel Brand in it as he's almost too heterosexual - the fun thing about Frank was that he was a masculine character who went both ways. he was so...dominant. Russel Bran doesnt even begin to have the stage presence that Tim Curry does.

It makes me want to...ooooh, shake!

Ummmmmmmmmm.......kay I don't want to look like a massive tool . . .

but

Are you guys talking about Repo:The Genetic Opera with Anthony Stewart head ?

http://www.joblo.com/video/arrow/pla...video=repotrlr

Cuz I saw a clip on TV and I thought it had a Rocky Horror vibe so I did my clicky google thang and saw some stuff on this musical.I was like "Homie don't play that" but then I realised ASH was in it and I was all "Tea and crumpets,I'm a muppet" which led to erm . . . . .this post.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours

but

Cuz I saw a clip on TV and I thought it had a Rocky Horror vibe so I did my clicky google thang and saw some stuff on this musical.I was like "Homie don't play that" but then I realised ASH was in it and I was all "Tea and crumpets,I'm a muppet" which led to erm . . . . .this post.
Still not sure why you thought we were talking about that?

!!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Looks interesting. I love Anthony Steward Head. I might see this even though Paris Hilton is in it.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

but