Series or Saga you hate the most

Tools    

The King of Movies
Well since there is a thread about peoples faverote sagas/series of all time why not make one about the ones people hated.

IMO although i only saw two of the 4 movies in the series, the original Batman (not the one from the sixties as i have not and hopefully will not see it) series was the worst movie series ever. Batman Forever and Batman and Robin were perhaps some of the worst movies i have ever seen!

I also thought Harry Potter was pretty lame, but i doubt people would agree with me on that one.

Welcome to the human race...
I also thought Harry Potter was pretty lame, but i doubt people would agree with me on that one.
Despite the many disagreements we've had in the past, I have to agree with you here. Harry Potter was very lame.

As a child I never thought I would say this but Star Wars

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

The Fungus Among Us
As a child I never thought I would say this but Star Wars
Absolute blasphemy!

You are no longer allowed to watch movies or have opinions.

The Fungus Among Us
Well yes naturally. But seriously Star Wars!?!

While I will be the first to admit the prequels diminished the series' overall luster, the first three were absolute master works for their time and for all time.

Just because the newest Indiana Jones was crap doesn't mean Raiders of the Lost Ark isn't still unbelievably awesome.

I can not believe that anyone in their right mind could hate Star Wars more than say: The Matrix, Rush Hour, and heaven forbid The Fast and Furious.

Besides doesn't some of that love you had for the series as a child hold over to your adulthood appreciation?

Hate Star Wars honestly, well, I never.....

wasn't looking for the third degree forgot how precious Star Wars is to some, maybe I was a bit harsh so It's not close to the worst of all time but it definitely is one I'm sick of and wish would just die already.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Saw, etc. etc. etc.

(I don't like slasher movies)

way too many sequels in a short time makes no sense or for box office pull. the saw movies when the first came out, i saw as highly orginial but now they are getting in the same line as these mentioned. we as movie goers need some orginial plots and not some new remake on something that should never been touched. case in point, hitchcock was a master unequal in his day. but when gus van sant remade pyscho frame by frame, it was seen as a joke by some critics and film buffs. to this i wish hollywood would get some better screenwriters who care about us mofos and get some quality films in the theaters. i will get off my soapbox now....

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I am a HUGE Matrix fan, however the sequels drag it down massively.

I do strongly disagree on the Harry Potter front though, it has steadily gotten better and better and now we have a director that knows what he's doing in every aspect of the film the last films are going to be outstanding.

I dont include the later star wars films as part of the star wars saga really because they're awful. i see them as an entirely separate trilogy. One that is horsepoo.

A system of cells interlinked
Crap UCL, I went to hit the positive rep thumb and I think I clicked the other by accident. Hopefully I hit the right one!

The series I dislike the most?

Friday the 13th

I actually like a couple of the flicks from the series, but overall, I mean come on!!!