17th MoFo Hall of Fame

Tools    

Are we going to get that sci fi/fantasy Hall @CosmicRunaway?

I went with the non-science fiction one for this one but if you don't think you'll do it let me know because I'll be nominating that one for Hall of Fame 18.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Probably not for a while yet since there are a few other HoFs on the go right now, and I think the Second Chance HOF was starting soon as well.
Yeah I was thinking of starting it maybe in 2-3 weeks.

Yeah I was thinking of starting it maybe in 2-3 weeks.
Maybe 3 weeks? I need to get some of these HoF movies watched, I'm guessing I'm not the only one with a bunch of noms on their watching plate. But yeah totally up for your HoF Second Chance and Cosmic's sci-fi too

Maybe 3 weeks? I need to get some of these HoF movies watched, I'm guessing I'm not the only one with a bunch of noms on their watching plate. But yeah totally up for your HoF Second Chance and Cosmic's sci-fi too
Probably 3 yes. My viewing also slows down dramatically because I'm a football guy and that starts today.

I'll probably sign up for the second chance HOF. I'll bet NOBODY can guess what I'm gonna nominate...

Child Bride because you missed your opportunity to vote for that one

I'm in I sent in my nomination, excited to be a part of a General HoF
Hey Jay glad you could join! I loved your nom in the 70s HoF, The Sting...which won that Hof...Can't wait to see what you have chosen.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm in I sent in my nomination, excited to be a part of a General HoF
YAY!!!
I have to drop out, sorry.
awwww

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Thanks for at least letting us know prior
It's a temp ban for one week. He could still stay in....

Suspect's Reviews

By the way @Miss Vicky, I like the new rule of checking in every week. It just ensures a lit of people not wasting time with no inations that will not be eligible and it does it in a very fair way.

It's a temp ban for one week. He could still stay in....
It was Joel's choice to drop out and I think it's probably for the best given the circumstances under which he was banned.

I think the new check in rule might work well and weed out the dropouts early on. I hate it when someone doesn't participate but won't bother to tell the host that they've quit, that ends up wasting everyone's time..and that happens a lot in HoFs.

I made a similar rule in the 1930s Hof

IMPORTANT:
We've had a problem with people joining HoFs, but never participating, and never saying they've dropped out either. That causes problems!

New HoF members will need to post their movie write ups on a regular basis. 1 write up in the first 2 weeks, and 3 in the first month and so on. That way we know your keeping up. If too much time passes without any activity from someone, their movie with be disqualified..