The Twelve Days Of Christmas (musically speaking)

Tools    

Who would've thought you could find a song entitled Partridge? My favourites so far are The first two French hens - very foot tapping. If I had the energy I'd dance around the kitchen

Don't you dare be dancing round the kitchen young lady - not with your track record of breaking lower body parts .... I'm not having an angry Mr C hunting me down over New Years

Thank you hunny - appreciate the feedback and glad you enjoyed all of this set (don't think that will happen very often moving forward lol). Ten down, just another sixty-eight to go

Thank you kindly Gbg, much appreciated. Musically the thread may diverge a little more away from your personal preferences in future days but I've tried my best to incorporate various styles/genres where possible so hopefully you are still able to enjoy more songs here and there along the journey.

It's one I grew up with and carries fond memories too Christine - was one of a select few that sprang to mind immediately for the various days when I decided to knock a list like this up

ON THE 6th DAY OF CHRISTMAS.....

I like these musical interludes like this and the tournaments that force you out of your normal comfort zone. There's 6 songs here and I've only heard of Leadbelly, and even then not heard the song. Good work Chyp
I always think I hate jazz, then I listen to some and get in the groove...nice!

I deliberately avoided extremes so I hope no journey out of any comfort zone should be for either too far or too long

Glad you enjoyed the jazz track ... Grrrrreat!

Pleasure Swan - hope you are enjoying one or two of them here and there.

ON THE 7th DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

Didn't like the TE/dis one much but the others were good.
Not entirely surprised the Tempted Dissident track wasn't quite your cup of bovril tbh Christine. Glad you liked the others though

I have vague memories of Sam Apple Pie.
I'm not surprised by this in the slightest - the late sixties and the words "vague memory" often go hand in hand - I've known people that have been convinced 1967 was in fact a Leap Year ... leaping straight to 1972

ON THE 8th DAY OF CHRISTMAS....

Extra present just for Gbg:

(sorry it's late )