Best Harry Potter Character

Tools    

Who is your favorite character from the Harry Potter films?
8.82%
3 votes
Harry
5.88%
2 votes
Ron
8.82%
3 votes
Hermione
11.76%
4 votes
Dumbledore
8.82%
3 votes
Voldemort
17.65%
6 votes
Snape
11.76%
4 votes
Hagrid
5.88%
2 votes
Sirius
2.94%
1 votes
Dobby
2.94%
1 votes
Draco
2.94%
1 votes
Luna
11.76%
4 votes
Someone else - comment below
34 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Who was your favorite from the films? Had the discussion with some co-workers yesterday and would be interested in seeing the thoughts of this community's diverse film climate.

*Goes on as Dumbledore*

Let the votes roll in!

No contest. One of the greatest characters ever written in modern literature.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

One of the greatest characters ever written in modern literature.
The greatest, I’m pretty sure the general consensus has been in the literary world for a while now. Insanely well-made character, and will go down as (even if he is already) a hugely iconic and influential figure in literature and cinema. But he’s not my favorite from the series. That feat belongs to this ol' man.

The greatest, I’m pretty sure the general consensus has been in the literary world for a while now. Insanely well-made character, and will go down as (even if he is already) a hugely iconic and influential figure in literature and cinema. But he’s not my favorite from the series. That feat belongs to this ol' man.

Hagrid was always based.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’m a Mundungus kind of guy.

Edit: ah, how could I forget the one wizard that matters?

snape is considered one of the greatest characters of modern literature? This is news to me.

snape is considered one of the greatest characters of modern literature? This is news to me.
Without question. The common perception has been for a while now that he is not only one of the greatest, but the greatest (or at the very least the most complex and polygonal) character of modern literature.