Recommend me great documentary about filmmaking/filmmaker/film

Tools    

I just watched hitchcock/truffaut and It seems i have quirk on this kind of stuff.
Things that i'd seen,
Side by side
Hitchcock/truffaut
Polanski: a film memoir
Kubrick: a life in pictures
The cutting edge: the magic of movie editing
the kingdom of dreams and madness

I liked the one about Roger Ebert's death and the ones featuring Miyazaki.

Also I liked this short documentary about aesthetics by the British philosopher Roger Scruton:

Although it's not about movies but art in general.

My favourites are Werner Herzog's film about his work with Klaus Kinski, My Best Fiend (1999), and Lee Marvin: A Personal Portrait by John Boorman (1998)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
My favourites are Werner Herzog's film about his work with Klaus Kinski, My Best Fiend (1999), and Lee Marvin: A Personal Portrait by John Boorman (1998)
My Best Fiend sounds especially interesting, since I've read about the two.... Parts 1 and 2 are on YouTube.

My Best Fiend sounds especially interesting, since I've read about the two.... Parts 1 and 2 are on YouTube.
Oh it is – I love all the films they made so it's a great add-on to them.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Oh it is – I love all the films they made so it's a great add-on to them.
I just saw this, and another thank you for the recommendation... There are so many things, sometimes we need reminders, or just to know it exists.

I felt this was one-way; a lot of critique towards Kinski, but not much toward himself.. I would have loved had he made this with some more input from Kinski, and not when they were hugging.