Favorite movement in cinema?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Glad to be of help! What did you think of Closely watched trains and The joke?

By the way, if you like conversational movies I think you should prioritize The ear and Intimate lighting.
I gave Closely Watched Trains a 7/10... The scene where he goes up to the older but still attractive sister was my favorite scene. As for The Joke I thought I would like this a lot, exposing propaganda, only gave it a 6/10. I remember seeing Loves of a Blonde, just saw I scored that as a 6/10...

It's not Czech, but I just saw Polanski's first movie "Knife in the Water" and loved that one... The tension, the similarities, the little battles without it getting out of hand and ridiculous, who is more moral. When the wife says "You're just like him, but not as good and experienced, don't mess with him" it's perfect.. Speaking of Polish sounding names, I just saw "Stroszek" for the first time a few days ago.. 9/10... Didn't really love any of the other Herzog they had on TCM, nor some others I found online.

Speaking of Forman, "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" has remained in my Top 5-6 since I was 17...