latest asian TV show you watched/currently watching

Tools    

Be it's from east asia -korea, japan, taiwan, china- or rest of asia as well

I'm not avid watcher, but recently I re-embraced myself with dorama
Currently watching:
35 Year Old High School Student

It certainly flawed and over the top, but have the typical craze premise that usually I found amusing - a 35 years old woman back to school to continue where she drop before when also have to deal with some modern school problem/issue

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Teddy Go! - A four episode mini series starring Show Aikawa as Yasuo Amano, a murdered detective whose soul enters an inanimate teddy bear that he made for his son. Aoi Morikawa plays a young woman, Kazuko Yamase, who buys the teddy bear and learns that in some aspect, the teddy comes to life as she can hear his voice. Even more insane, when she sees the teddy bear in the mirror, instead of the reflection of the bear, she sees the reflection of the detective. The duo work together to solve Yasuo's murder. I am halfway through this series so far.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Be it's from east asia -korea, japan, taiwan, china- or rest of asia as well

I'm not avid watcher, but recently I re-embraced myself with dorama
Currently watching:
35 Year Old High School Student

It certainly flawed and over the top, but have the typical craze premise that usually I found amusing - a 35 years old woman back to school to continue where she drop before when also have to deal with some modern school problem/issue
Heh, is it supposed to be Japan's answer to Strangers with Candy? Love that show

Teddy Go! - A four episode mini series starring Show Aikawa as Yasuo Amano, a murdered detective whose soul enters an inanimate teddy bear that he made for his son. Aoi Morikawa plays a young woman, Kazuko Yamase, who buys the teddy bear and learns that in some aspect, the teddy comes to life as she can hear his voice. Even more insane, when she sees the teddy bear in the mirror, instead of the reflection of the bear, she sees the reflection of the detective. The duo work together to solve Yasuo's murder. I am halfway through this series so far.
I't look nice - aoi morikawa in it 3

Heh, is it supposed to be Japan's answer to Strangers with Candy? Love that show

lol, sound's like share same premise - only the jap one didn't have drug I suppose

at the midway of 35 Year Old High School Student, and look like it's turn to bore me atm

Currently I'm considering :

Shokuzai

Midnight dinner: tokyo stories

Speed of Life - TVB series from 2016 revolving around the members of the two units of the Hong Kong Traffic Department, the Enforcement and Control Unit and the Accident Investigation Unit. Kenny Wong takes charge as the veteran lead of the E&C Unit who must deal with the new member of the team, played by Sisley Choi while the AI Unit has a new detective in the form of Benjamin Yuen, who provides much of the series' comic relief with his mixing of English and Cantonese and talking to a basketball named Jason. He has a rivalry that turns into a relationship with Natalie Tong's officer who is skilled with photographic memory.

Great 20-episode series that goes full circle with lots of good twists and performances by Wong, Tong, Choi, and especially Yuen.

Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger (Space Sentai Kyuranger)

When the Jark Matter threatens the universe, nine heroes are chosen by the mysterious "Kyutama" and become the Kyurangers. In a very different move, the original team consists of five humans and four humanoids. However, there are currently two new rangers who have joined the team, making it an 11-ranger team with a 12th on the way. Here are the team members:

ShishiRed (Lion) - human
SasoriOrange (Scorpion) - human with scorpion tail
OokamiBlue (Wolf) - humanoid
OushiBlack (Bull) - humanoid
TenbinGold (Libra) - humanoid
HebitsukaiSilver (Ophiuchus) - human
ChameleonGreen (Chameleon) - human
WashiPink (Eagle) - humanoid
KajikiYellow (Swordfish) - human
The two current new rangers are:
RyuuCommander (Dragon) - who is the Rangers' humanoid commander, Shou Ronpou.
KogumaSkyBlue (Ursa Major/Minor) - a young boy who can grow to size when he activates the Ursa Major Kyutama.

The 12th ranger will be HououSoldier (Phoenix) but his identity has not been revealed...yet.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I think the only one I watch after seeing it when I lived in Japan is

The American voiceovers were hilarious.

@WorldFilmGeek - great we got supersentai watcher here - is that the latest instalment??
@Nestorio_Miklos i never heard hono no inu - and can't find any reference - what's that show about?
@Dani8 - from what show was that still dani?, his face remind me for somekind of character/villain from ultraman lol - probably that guy also show up in movie that i'd seen too

i never heard hono no inu - and can't find any reference - what's that show about?
i like it and it's about the family in Tokyo. Father(widower) and little girl Reiko and their dog Goro. Eventually father dies in the bear hunting accident and Goro gets lost. Then adventure starts. Reiko goes to look for Goro and Goro search for Reiko all over Japan. I think there are about 10 episodes, 1 hour each. You probably won't be able to find it. I think it's somewhere in archives collecting dust.

[
@Dani8 - from what show was that still dani?, his face remind me for somekind of character/villain from ultraman lol - probably that guy also show up in movie that i'd seen too

I used to have a network here that was all asian game shows and pop but I dont know what happened to it.

i never heard hono no inu - and can't find any reference - what's that show about?
i like it and it's about the family in Tokyo. Father(widower) and little girl Reiko and their dog Goro. Eventually father dies in the bear hunting accident and Goro gets lost. Then adventure starts. Reiko goes to look for Goro and Goro search for Reiko all over Japan. I think there are about 10 episodes, 1 hour each. You probably won't be able to find it. I think it's somewhere in archives collecting dust.
no wonder google won't help much this occasion . I see it come with typical dorama format that's still do till now.
I barely know about old dorama
, only some iconic titles like tantei monogatari and oshin

[

I used to have a network here that was all asian game shows and pop but I dont know what happened to it.
haha I bet it already overtaken by korean show
So it was the original iron chef remembering back we also had version of iron chef once I believe .
Just seen the guy profile and I knew I'd seen him before lol

So it was the original iron chef remembering back we also had version of iron chef once I believe .
Korean Pop is/was really popular here so I dont know where the network went or if it just fell off my tv guide. Maybe Mr Dani deleted it because I drove him insane with Gangnam Style. Is Psy still big over there?

Korean Pop is/was really popular here so I dont know where the network went or if it just fell off my tv guide. Maybe Mr Dani deleted it because I drove him insane with Gangnam Style. Is Psy still big over there?
literally psy no , not anymore -been a while I heard ppl play or mention him- but technically for the rest of his compadre, it's yes - it's pretty popular, k-drama, k-pop, particularly among young girls

literally psy no , not anymore -been a while I heard ppl play or mention him- but technically for the rest of his compadre, it's yes - it's pretty popular, k-drama, k-pop, particularly among young girls
That was a huge hit here and he was super popular when he came out here at the time, but he seems to hve disappeared. Lovely, eloquent guy from the interviews I saw.

That was a huge hit here and he was super popular when he came out here at the time, but he seems to hve disappeared. Lovely, eloquent guy from the interviews I saw.
I see that, so psy settle pretty big score down under hehe
I barely knew him, not watch any interview or something like that, but back then gangnam style catched me too, but it was just momentary. the next couple days my friend keep it played I get burnout already lol - but it still darn funny dance they got there

I see that, so psy settle pretty big score down under hehe
I barely knew him, not watch any interview or something like that, but back then gangnam style catched me too, but it was just momentary. the next couple days my friend keep it played I get burnout already lol - but it still darn funny dance they got there
He just came across as very down to earth.
I now have a gangam style ear worm.