your favorite punk record/album

Tools    

punk music is one of the genre i listen. my top 4 for now probably:
The Blue Hearts - Self Titled

Wire - Pink Flag ( here with +bonus tracks)

Black Flag - My War

The Germs - GI

i digging lately: Buzzcocks - Singles going Steady

well, if you have love in punk music or hardcore punk, share your favorites !!
*edit: for not made my first post so vague, sorta result of heating arguments, feel free if you wanna include post punk, post hardcore, noise, crust or any filthy derivate of punk, in it more broad term definition

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Are you me from a parallel universe? :O
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I like me some weird, distorted post-punk. Have a Nice Life is a good one.
that's a nice one, the background and sfx kinda bit strong rather than post punk that I heard.
For post punk this song is my current favorite. Death disco(swan lake) by PIL

This is easy, my favorite punk album is without a doubt the greatest of all time, Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols. It's been my favorite for the last thirty years when I first heard it, and I love it as much now as I did then.

This is easy, my favorite punk album is without a doubt the greatest of all time, Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols. It's been my favorite for the last thirty years when I first heard it, and I love it as much now as I did then.

nevermind of the bollocks
great album. for now I consider them.. Probably in my top 10 to 20

Black Flag - My War (more as post hardcore, but well whatever xD)
Say what now? Black Flag are Post-Hardcore? Post-Hardcore isn't Punk? I always thought Black Flag was Hardcore Punk, and Post-Hardcore was Punk.

Black Flag - My War (more as post hardcore, but well whatever xD)
Say what now? Black Flag are Post-Hardcore? Post-Hardcore isn't Punk? I always thought Black Flag was Hardcore Punk, and Post-Hardcore was Punk.
listen to the album itself, it's not the pure hardcore sound they usually deliver in some of their earliest. I intended to make pure punk~hardcore punk thread, but as I thought, it should has no problem with it derivative genres.

I see I have to teach you, guys. Some recommendations:
that's some meh and interesting obscure stuff xD . i already heard midori and guitar wolf ( still can't like this one :/ )
i bet you know gaseneta as well, really like this one

My list is pretty boring.

The Clash :: London Calling
Dead Kennedys :: Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
Drive Like Jehu :: Yank Crime
The Sex Pistols :: Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols

listen to the album itself, it's not the pure hardcore sound they usually deliver in some of their earliest. I intended to make pure punk~hardcore punk thread, but as I thought, it should has no problem with it derivative genres.
I haven't listened to that album, but I've never heard anyone refer to them as Post-Hardcore. It seems strange to me to think of them as anything but Hardcore, but what I thought was even stranger was the implication that Post-Hardcore wasn't Punk. Because to me that's no different from saying Post-Punk isn't Punk. Hardcore is Hardcore Punk, so Post-Hardcore is essentially Post-Hardcore Punk.

I haven't listened to that album, but I've never heard anyone refer to them as Post-Hardcore.
I said by "the album" , i never intended to said them as post hardcore band at all but the fact by it "sound and style" was already passed the borderline of their hardcore sound.

It seems strange to me to think of them as anything but Hardcore, but what I thought was even stranger was the implication that Post-Hardcore wasn't Punk.
It wasn't if we based it by the "simple three chord" , it wasn't if we based it it the "rawness" and "the faster tempo" of hardcore - it part of punk subculture, but it sound differ from the pure punk sound i intended.
*idk if it my bad english again led it lost in translation but my mindset:
judge by style and sound route, punk>>hardcore punk>>post hardcore
*what i want "demand" actually but i break rule in the first place:
only for |punk>>hardcore punk|
*what i was wrong i your "eyes"
post hardcore =/= punk , in it broad and debatable terminology
*what i was right in my "ears"
fugazi =/= social distortion

Because to me that's no different from saying Post-Punk isn't Punk. Hardcore is Hardcore Punk, so Post-Hardcore is essentially Post-Hardcore Punk.
that's too broad definition of punk ppl always seems to used, play it word by word. it's like ppl defined what pop music is.