School (best & worst moments)

Tools    

This morning coming from my blood test I was listening to the radio and the DJ was asking listeners about the best and worst moments in School. So, I thought this maybe good for the forum??? We'll see

The Best

When I was about 10 years old I had my first tongue kiss. It was timed also...lol! Young kids! Vanessa was her name.

The Worst

At Boarding School my Year Master (8th grade) I was about 14. My top button wasn't clipped, as you had a tie, slacks, jacket, leather shoes. Anyway, this head master was also my Rubgy League Coach. He shoved me up against the wall and he said "you are going to get the strapping of your life" He did on my hands and I had to kneel in his office for about half a day.

The Best

When I was about 10 years old I had my first tongue kiss. It was timed also...lol! Young kids! Vanessa was her name.

The Worst

At Boarding School my Year Master (8th grade) I was about 14. My top button wasn't clipped, as you had a tie, slacks, jacket, leather shoes. Anyway, this head master was also my Rubgy League Coach. He shoved me up against the wall and he said "you are going to get the strapping of your life" He did on my hands and I had to kneel in his office for about half a day.
If I was you, these would switch places.

If I was you, these would switch places.
You like punishments like being strapped & caned?

You like punishments like being strapped & caned?
Why? Are you taking appointments?

Why? Are you taking appointments?
I realise that in the Gay community BDSM is quite big, so this is another question? Are you a Masochist or a Sadist, or are you a switch? I know more than you think...I'm not just a pretty face..lol!

I realise that in the Gay community BDSM is quite big, so this is another question? Are you a Masochist or a Sadist, or are you a switch? I know more than you think...I'm not just a pretty face..lol!
That's probably because your dominatrix slaps you around a lot.

I'm a "I'll do whatever I feel in the mood to do" kind of guy.

This is supposed to be a school thread!

That's probably because your dominatrix slaps you around a lot.
Actually I've been to one! It was interesting. I can take alot of punishment...can you?

Actually I've been to one! It was interesting. I can take alot of punishment...can you?
Oh my god. I wanna hear everything now. To hell with people's memories about school.

I don't know. I haven't had a lot of experience with it. I don't go to doms. What kind of punishment are you talking about?

Oh my god. I wanna hear everything now. To hell with people's memories about school.

I don't know. I haven't had a lot of experience with it. I don't go to doms. What kind of punishment are you talking about?
crops, paddles, canes, tawse, hand and single tails whips.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Best: Making friends and breaktime

Worst: School

Best: Making friends and breaktime

Worst: School
Okay gandalf26, though that's pretty obvious to most people..lol! But thank you. Me & sexy celebrity went somewhere else... I still reckon he started it..lol!

Okay gandalf26, though that's pretty obvious to most people..lol! But thank you. Me & sexy celebrity went somewhere else... I still reckon he started it..lol!

STFU Bitch. I didn't say you could post.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lmhtcgzPNm1qhuq45o1_500.jpg
Views:	965
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	9301  

Worst = getting the cane over and over thank god it is banned now

Best = the Train ride to and from school

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What happened to this thread?... lmao.

What happened to this thread?... lmao.
Sexy Celebrity! That's what happen...lol!

Worst: Everything, I hated school, hated the teachers, they hated me too... so never really attended, never went to classes, never studied. Just skived off with mates.

Best: The look on the faces of the teachers when I went to my exams and passed every one of them.

Best: The look on the faces of the teachers when I went to my exams and passed every one of them.

Can't really think of anything extremely bad. No canes/hitting allowed by teachers when I was at school, didn't get bullied and so on.

Worst:

Speeches/presentations - hate public/crowd speaking.

Swimming - thankfully it was not compulsory in the last two years of middle school and all through high school. Deep water/head underwater is a fear of mine so I was extremely stubborn when we had to do certain things in the water.

Maths - my head doesn't do numbers.

Injections - I HATED having to have injections during school instead of going to the Doctors, I am fine at the Doctors having such things done but everytime I had an injection at school I fainted or nearly fainted/felt ill...

Best:

* During High school since there was no competition for the girls and I loved playing basketball at the time, I was allowed to play on the boys basketball team and also got to coach the girls instead of the sports teacher when we sometimes played basketball during sports classes.

* End of term weeks, instead of lessons in some classes the teachers let us watch a film instead.

School was an absolute waste of time. Much of what I spent time on "learning" I have now forgot. I think going to school for maybe four or five years, max, is probably best -- just cut out a lot of the trivial stuff they make you memorize. All of the stuff they teach you in school you can pretty much just get off of Wikipedia now.

The worst part about school... so much. For one, I was bullied all the time. For another, I hated things like P.E. and sports.

School was definitely an experience, but so is anything else you do for a long period of time. I despise the fact that in my lifetime, in this age of history, that I was forced to experience school. It might as well have been childhood slavery. I was a good student in school - very good - but now I feel hostile about the whole thing.

The best thing about school? When you make friends with different people and they are good for your life. That's about it. The people I got along with at times were the best part about school. The rest, though, was the worst, and especially the people and situations I did not wish to have imposed on my life.

May I ask why were you bullied? It happens all the time. I was when about 8-9 yrs old and my dead beat Mother told me to go up to the biggest bully and punch him the head. Funnily enough it works! We were mates after that. Amazing really! I don't recommend it at all....that's a aggressive alcoholic Mother for you...lol!