Passion

Tools    

New DePalma film starring Noomi Rapace and Rachel McAdams. Supposed to be an erotic thriller with the two beautiful ladies swapping spit.

An erotic thriller in the tradition of “Dressed To Kill” and “Basic Instinct”, Brian de Palma’s PASSION tells the story of a deadly power struggle between two women in the dog-eat-dog world of international business. Christine possesses the natural elegance and casual ease associated with one who has a healthy relationship with money and power. Innocent, lovely and easily exploited, her admiring protégé Isabelle is full of cutting-edge ideas that Christine has no qualms about stealing.
Could be a good return to form for DePalma. And did I forget to mention that Rapace and McAdams kiss?

Whoops, this is in the wrong section. Mods, do ya thang. Not only is McAdam's in, but she's locking lips, Sus. With Noomi. As in Rapace.

It's a remake of a French film:

Love Crime

They have changed the age difference between the two in the remake, the original has the wonderful Kristin Scott Thomas playing Christine and she was about 20 years older than the other actress.

Passion!! I didn't hear about this Movie! Mate, I will see this....for sure

Woah! Hang on! People actually find Noomi Rapace attractive?!?! WTF is wrong with you people!
Lol, she's not what most people would call conventionally attractive but there is something seriously sexy about her for me. Can't really put my finger on it. Although, I would like to stick my finger up her you know what

Didn't realise it's a remake. Figures .

Woah! Hang on! People actually find Noomi Rapace attractive?!?! WTF is wrong with you people!
You know, I wouldn't be so quick to judge other people's taste in women since you think the end-all, be-all is Drew Barrymore.

I think Rapace is extremely attractive.

You know, I wouldn't be so quick to judge other people's taste in women since you think the end-all, be-all is Drew Barrymore.

I think Rapace is extremely attractive.

Yes, but you forget that you're wrong.

Who cares about Rapace or whatever her name is? It has Rachel McAdams in it.

* Girls, shed your eyes from the following sentence *

I would split her in half should she make the mistake partaking in some bedroom acrobatics with me.

Who cares about Rapace or whatever her name is? It has Rachel McAdams in it.

* Girls, shed your eyes from the following sentence *

I would split her in half should she make the mistake partaking in some bedroom acrobatics with me.
Well, I should have read the initial sentence and took it to the grave but because I was curious, I shall forever me scarred for a mental image of splitting a body in half. lol.

Would you say Noomi Rapace is versatile looking? Or am I just looking at wrong pictures of her?

She looks like three different people to me, at least if all these pictures are her. I think she's pretty looking although I think in the dragon tattoo she looked boyish which is kinda cool when you compare it to her in the red pic because to me, if I didn't know, I would have never guessed.

See below for the other two pics, for some reason it didn't initially work.

Well if you've only seen her in the Girl trilogy, you could be mistaken for thinking she's a bit hard faced looking. But yeah, she does look different in pics and other films I have seen of her. Her face looks pretty tense when she's not smiling, but when she does, she soften's considerably. She's gorgeous.

She looks like three different people to me, at least if all these pictures are her.
That third photo isn't Noomi Rapace, it's Charlize Theron in the film Aeon Flux.

Yeah, she's really pretty. I don't like girl with girls type of scenes though lol.

LOL! You're not a Guy that's why! lol!