Drive

→ in
Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Thanks for the detailed critique!

I take it you are eagerly anticipating the release of Transformers 4, 5 and 6.

Thanks for the detailed critique!

I take it you are eagerly anticipating the release of Transformers 4, 5 and 6.
I actually never watched any of Transformers movies or animations.I don't like action movies,especially the ones like Transformers.World is not black and white,you should know.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I actually never watched any of Transformers movies or animations.I don't like action movies,especially the ones like Transformers.World is not black and white,you should know.
Well explain a little more as to why you think Drive was "bad". Many forum members consider it to be just about the best film of 2011.

I think it's a stretch to call it the best of the year, but for sheer coolness and entertainment value I'd give it
. It lacks the emotional depth to be a really "great" movie, for me.

ivo
Movie Forums Extra
The movie was really cool and Ryan Gosling is a great actor!

ivo
Movie Forums Extra
Ryan Gosling is the best

I rank Drive as best picture, best cinematography, best directing of 2011.

I rank Drive as best picture, best cinematography, best directing of 2011.
2011. movies are not THAT bad...

Driver kisses Irene in the elevator because he knows once he does what he must in that next instance, he'll never be able to kiss her again.

Might be the most perfect film I have ever seen.

...Okay?

I thought it was great. Easily one of my favorites of 2011. So far, I've seen it twice in the theaters. I'll most likely buy the BR at some point....

I came into that movie with high expectations and they were met.

Ryan Gosling is showing why he is one of the best actors of this generation. He plays Driver so mysteriously, shows how badass he is when he is pissed, abut shows that he he has a heart. Carey Mulligan was amazing as Irene. She is also showing that she is a young actress that is apart of the future of films. Bryan Cranston shows how great an actor he is with another great supporting role. And Albert Brooks as the villain was was genius.

Gosling, Mulligan, Cranston and Brooks were all screwed with not getting nominations imo. I think Gosling tried to push to get nominated for Ides of March (which was a good movie just nothing special) when he should have pushed for drive.

I'd give this film four stars It was the sixth best film of 2011.