Inception

→ in
Tools    

Nope, I'm dead serious...

I feel like I'm an Inception fanboy, but everything I said is true, so...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Inception... What a great movie ! The plot is so well done, the actors so good. We are in, since the beginning til the end, and we're surprised, seduced, again and again.

I saw this film twice or three times and I will watch it again, for two reasons.

First because I found it outstanding ! I was a bit confused at the beginning but after a while, completely captivated. The plot is uncommon and very gripping indeed. What's more, the main actors' performance is remarkable and I can say the same for the special effects.

However, the story is a bit complicated so it's difficult to follow and to understand it at once. But I actually enjoyed the end ! I will watch it again with pleasure !

Another really good movie with a plot that is like something from Phillip K Dick. There are movies that lift directly from Dick and others that inhabit his existential universe. This seems to be the latter. It's a favorite of mine. I tend to pair it with The Adjustment Bureau, only Adjustment was a more direct lift from Dick's Adjustment Team.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Unique is the best word to describe this movie. I watched it over and over again to figure out the whole plot. Huge divotion to its own universe and logic force you to watch fully concentrated without a blink