The Crow 'Reimagining'

Tools    

I dunno, I liked the sequel with Edward Furlong. Tara Reid and David Boreanaz lol

Bruce Lee was the best, R.I.P Donnie yenn is also awesome with the martial arts movies

I love the original movie, having read the comic the original film lacked the poetic elements of the comic. The Crow should be treated less as a comicbook film and more as a gothic supernatural revenge drama.

Here's what I want to see:

*A gothic soundtrack.
*Minus the martial arts, but more blood, sex & gore. All done tastefully. (Should be a 18+ film)
*As much as I want to enjoy the violence. I also want my eyes to water a bit, The original storyline is so heartbreaking.

That Gaspar Noe should direct this film.

I just looked it up. The crow is almost 20 years old. Oh, how the time flys. I'd be interested in seeing how they manage this, but in all honesty it's not something I'm too keen of it happening.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Whatever comes of it, this movie will probably be all over your local Hot Topic store.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Sweet! Here's to hoping for their continued failures in making this freak show!

I don't think this will ever get made. When the first film caused the death of it's star, I can imagine that actors are wary of playing that same role...

Welcome to the human race...
I don't think this will ever get made. When the first film caused the death of it's star, I can imagine that actors are wary of playing that same role...
What about the existing sequels/continuations?

What about the existing sequels/continuations?
They were really terrible?

I don't know why people keep dropping this movie like a bad habit, but I sort of hope they do. No more remakes!

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, I was wondering that the stars of the sequels didn't actually play Eric - looking it up, I can see that I was (mostly) right. I guess the guy who played him for a full season of TV got lucky.

A system of cells interlinked
It would need to be a good idea for me to sell that to you. No sir, I can't do it.