The Dark Knight Rises

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I sure will. Besides, I want to see a lil' hot villain action!

As long ans Sean Young doesn't start walking around in a Catwoman suit, we should be OK.

Ok let's hone in on this Catwoman/Selina Kyle idea.

Who's gonna play her? There's actually a lot of leeway with the character, besides the fact that she's female, anyone could potentially fill out the catsuit.

Except for Halle Berry.

Originally Posted by thebest
Ok let's hone in on this Catwoman/Selina Kyle idea.

Who's gonna play her? There's actually a lot of leeway with the character, besides the fact that she's female, anyone could potentially fill out the catsuit.

Despite her rather lazy villainess in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, I think she's a very creative actress who can find new levels with Nolan to bring to the character.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

well i mentioned this in the other Dark Knight thread i'll repost it here.

WARNING: "The Dark Knight" spoilers below
So the guy who wanted to black mail Bruce & Fox was named Reece. There are rumors he will be The Riddler. Mr. Reece...Mysteries. I found that very interesting. Though his name is not Edward Nygma(sp?) but he can very well make that his new alias. The dude even has light red hair which i didn't notice till the 2nd veiwing, which fuels my interest even more! what ya'll think?

as for Penguin & Catwoman...

David S. Goyer had this to say

I personally don't want Catwoman or Penguin either.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
While Mr. Reece does fit nicely (The Riddler does know Batman's secret identity) I do not think it would be him.

The Riddler is suppose to be a genius and in TDK, Reece was a complete chump.

I also think Nolan would get a known actor to fill the shoes of The Riddler.

Suspect's Reviews

The Riddler is suppose to be a genius and in TDK, Reece was a complete chump.

I also think Nolan would get a known actor to fill the shoes of The Riddler.
He was a chump but I wouldn't say he was a dullard, i mean he was in charge with checking over all of his numbers or w/e right?

and yeah doesn't seem like Nolan would give that role to an unknown, thats why i also thought that they threw that in there just to tickle fan boys funny bones.

I'm not sure who would make a good Riddler. not Hayden Christensen thats for sure. mmmmmaybe Joe Pantoliano? prolly too old...ehhh Ed Norton? nawww Paul Giamatti? na to fat... sorry i'm blabbing....

oh and The Dark Knight count is at 4 viewings for me. teehee!

If it is Reece (interesting point about his name, by the by), he'd clearly need to undergo some sort of transformation. He wasn't especially smart in The Dark Knight, after all. But I agree it's probably not him.

Part of me wonders if Nolan isn't throwing all sorts of red herrings out there, since he knows people are going to be on the lookout for hints about the next villain since he let the cat out of the bag at the end of Batman Begins. Even casting Anthony Michael Hall was begging for Riddler-related speculation.

Whatever the guy does, though, I'm on board. Even if he picks a possibly goofy villain, I have the utmost confidence he'll make it work. Why shouldn't I?

Thats for sure.. The Riddler is supposedly supposed to portrait the villain for the next Batman movie.. And in this case if Catwoman was the star, I think that Reese Witherspoon might be a good role for her. Especially not mentioning she has the villainous tallent..

The Joker is going to be the main villian of the next one - played by Jack Nicholson.

This role will be most similar to his role as Frank Costello.

The Joker is going to be the main villian of the next one - played by Jack Nicholson.

You have to be kidding me!! Jack Nicholson as The Riddler, thats awful.. Nolan's films are great, but he needs to work on his casting. That is the worst news Ive heard on The Dark Knight Sequel in a while..

Now that, i would pay to see

The rumor is that the name of the next Batman movie will be called Dark Victory.. It involves The Riddler as the next villain.. It seems to me like this would be reasonable, and I would want to go see if this is the case..

I would not mind seeing Riddler as the next villian, but it just seems anticlimatic for a series. Same goes with the penguin. I think a lot is going to have to do with what timeline they use. Is it going to start where DK finished or years later? Maybe the next villian will be aliens and predators? Okay yeah its old, but so am I.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I just finished reading Dark Victory and it was a good read. In it it's Two Face who has the big role.

If they do end of taking bits of it (Like they did with Long Halloween) I see them taking the bits with Selena Kyle, and definitely not ROBIN.

Brand new Chris Nolan interview!

You notice how it almost seemed like they made a point of saying Mr. Reece several times. I think I only actually heard his first name spoken one time. So, I'm thinking The Riddler is pretty likely.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Brand new Chris Nolan interview!
Go away, seriously.... Rick Rolling is so old, but I like the song so